Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
control, hw/sw/game compatibility, typo, game save, etc.
03-13-2013, 05:38 PM
control, hw/sw/game compatibility, typo, game save, etc.
currently, when playing games, users can back to ppsspp's main menu by hitting device's back button. I propose to have another way of doing so, just like the psp machine, users can press the select button and an alert come out and users can choose whether they really want to back to the menu.
------
for the ppsspp i downloaded from google play, the 0.7 version, it have an option to show FPS of the app when playing. but i can only see VPS:56.7 wjen I have the opripn enabled rather than fps.
------
is there a way to load a save file of a game into ppsspp? from psp?
------
I successfully run Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend on my Nexus 4 with Android 4.2.2 as well as PPSSPP 7.0 from google play. however, when i played BRS the game with it, after producer logo and click the new game button, and load for a while, the screen start continuous blinking white and back which caused discomfort and didn't actually running the game. Could that be fixed?
------
Seem that is is not possible for PPSSPP to be ported to Firefox OS as it basically only support HTML5 apps, and won't be hard to support Ubuntu Touch as it's just an android without dalvik?
------
And would PPSSPP works great on android devices with MIPS CPU? although currently there are still close to if not zero mass-market mips android device support opengl es 2.0, most are just upto opengl es 1.1. Verizon had shown a mips cpu android tablet with opengl es 2.0 on this year ces (Jan) through. Would that device work great with ppsspp as its cpu architecture are the one psp use?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: control, hw/sw/game compatibility, typo, game save, etc.
1. Maybe. I'm planning to make some pretty big changes to the interface in the future, to allow for "arrow" control in addition to touch control, so things will change, at least.
2. Will add proper FPS as well.
3. Yes, you copy the save to /PSP/SAVEDATA on your phone's storage (or the Memstick directory on PC).
4. If you use buffered rendering that isn't an issue.
5. Ubuntu Touch should be easy, Firefox OS depends on if they will allow native apps as well, but it doesn't look like it.
6. Well, it would still need a recompiler because the PSP's MIPS is not quite standard. But it could probably be done quite efficiently.
03-13-2013, 06:02 PM
(03-13-2013 05:46 PM)Henrik Wrote:  5. Ubuntu Touch should be easy, Firefox OS depends on if they will allow native apps as well, but it doesn't look like it.

Did you already looked into the sdk? Because I have a xperia s an there is an actually really well running ubuntu touch version for it, would be interesting Big Grin
03-14-2013, 04:32 AM
(03-13-2013 05:46 PM)Henrik Wrote:  4. If you use buffered rendering that isn't an issue.
after disabled that option, i select "new game" in it, and it shown "now loadinh" for 6+ hours, unable to further enter the game..