Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP on Chromebooks: An Almost Guide
06-28-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: PPSSPP on Chromebooks: An Almost Guide
(06-22-2015 11:53 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  
(06-22-2015 06:24 PM)Ryoutarou97 Wrote:  I can't post links so you get to read this instead

Haha, sorry about that. This forum gets a lot of spam, and this restriction theoretically makes it less attractive for spammers.

(06-22-2015 06:24 PM)Ryoutarou97 Wrote:  Compiling directly requires dev mode so a no go sadly, but I did get the NaCl Dev Env bash console working. Now one more problem. Bash is hard. I do not understand it in the least. well, a bit, but not really. I'll keep looking into it, but in the meantime do you know anything about how to use NaCl or Bash? Also, which version should I try to compile with NaCl?

I would try the latest git against NaCl. I've never used NaCl before but it might be similar to the build instructions:

I have used bash a lot (it's not that different from DOS, which I also used quite a bit.) Based on this page, you'd probably have to write a bash script or else tweak CMakeLists.txt to build for NaCl:

Not sure how hard this is or isn't...

-[Unknown]

I've been trying and can't really get it to work, and I was wondering, do you know which version of PPSSPP if any are made is C++ or C or which languages each is made in? Should I try to NaCl (it's a verb now) the linux version or android or is only one on git? I've never reallly used it before, so sorry for the ineptitude.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PPSSPP on Chromebooks: An Almost Guide - Ryoutarou97 - 06-28-2015 07:06 PM