Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Lan multiplayer problem
05-31-2015, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2015 04:28 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Lan multiplayer problem
Ok, so I have tried to play multiplayer with some people connected to the same router as my self. Every time we do, we can get one connected, then the rest will not be able too. We have tried this with both Monster hunter portable third (attmepts to connect, then shows no menu and is unresponsive) and god eater burst (says connecting (channel:auto)). This is driving me up the wall, and I cant find any fixes for it, does anyone here know any way to at least get around this? Thanks for any help you can offer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Lan multiplayer problem
for Lan multiplayer: don't use coldbird.net, Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server and set you lan IP as PRO ad hoc server IP address.
05-31-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: Lan multiplayer problem
It worked. thank you.
06-01-2015, 04:28 PM
RE: [Solved] Lan multiplayer problem
Thread's title updated.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-12-2015, 10:55 PM
I want someone to tell me if there is a way to fix a problem with the local multiplayer cause I play tenkaichi tag team and when I click multiplayer it says network initialized for like 3-4 seconds then poof it says disconnected.
06-13-2015, 10:39 AM
(06-12-2015 10:55 PM)Maurice Waugh Wrote:  I want someone to tell me if there is a way to fix a problem with the local multiplayer cause I play tenkaichi tag team and when I click multiplayer it says network initialized for like 3-4 seconds then poof it says disconnected.

tenkaichi tag team, The disconnect always happen, no idea how to solved it.