Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WipEout Pure + Pulse ONLINE
05-17-2015, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 11:25 AM by RoskoDaneworth.)
WipEout Pure + Pulse ONLINE
Both Works Online through EVOVLE VPN on coldbird.net Ad-Hoc

Games in Server list have their EUR codes
UCES-00001 for Pure
UCES-00465 for Pulse

US version also works, but not sure - can you play in one game with EUR and US versions
In order to play online - you & other players should have one version - you cant play on EUR with US and vice versa.

==============

The only problem - make DLCs works in game - i dunno how to install them.
But even without them games work fine

Answer Found, DLC works
==============

Anyone want to try ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: WipEout Pure + Pulse ONLINE
Come on, no one wants to try and play online ? Sad
05-21-2015, 06:07 PM
(05-18-2015 06:06 PM)RoskoDaneworth Wrote:  Come on, no one wants to try and play online ? Sad

Not sure if you're still looking for someone to play with, but I'd love to play ^^
05-21-2015, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 07:40 PM by RoskoDaneworth.)
(05-21-2015 06:07 PM)lesen95 Wrote:  Not sure if you're still looking for someone to play with, but I'd love to play ^^

Of course. Still no one replied anywhere i post, except for my friend, but he likes that things (he has actual psp and ps2 though).

You can check up RaidCall: ID 4798731
Or you can add me in skype: nolan_daneworth (on the avatar man with sniper rifle - it's Jeremy Renner)
I won't play today, i have GMT+3 time, so its already 23:30 for me.

Still we haven't tested any games yet, so can't say - will either of us connect to each other.
Because you can play with DMZ or use VPN which will use own IP adress. But i managed to connect to coldbird.net with VPN, which is theoretically impossible (like it was said by lumune).