Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
06-08-2014, 10:16 AM
RE: God Eater Burst
Any android user encounter crash on newest version? or it just my crappy android that crash
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/6249

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 01:56 PM
just want to report,, the game is crash in the reward screen in latest build,, using ppsspp windows 64bit.
06-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Did it not crash in earlier versions? If so, what's the first version that started crashing, and the last version that didn't?

-[Unknown]
06-13-2014, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 02:39 AM by Jokerz.)
(06-12-2014 02:16 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Did it not crash in earlier versions? If so, what's the first version that started crashing, and the last version that didn't?

-[Unknown]

well its strange,, its crash in every version now,,
first iam already beat the game without any single issue in old version,, then i update my ppsspp with newest version,,

after a fews day i decide to play again from the start using female char and when finish the mission its crash in the reward screen,,

i thought its because bug in newest build but when i downgrade again with the old version its still crash,, dunno what the problem :/

note : i dont know which version/build since i so often updated my ppsspp if the new build is out.
06-13-2014, 06:21 AM
If you temporarily rename the "memstick" directory (to keep your savedata separate), does it start working? Maybe it's something about the new game. Could it crash whenever using a female character maybe?

-[Unknown]
06-16-2014, 07:33 PM
hi, The opening video cannot be shown on android after v0.9.8-598. Only black screen but have sound. Press start can skip it.
06-16-2014, 11:17 PM
Make sure "simulate block transfers" is on and you're using the latest git build.

-[Unknown]
06-17-2014, 06:15 PM
(06-16-2014 11:17 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Make sure "simulate block transfers" is on and you're using the latest git build.

-[Unknown]

Oh, really works now. Thanks a lot!Smile
06-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi there! I recently started this on my android phone but during the first scene where three fighters attack the aragami everything other than than the characters and the aragami is black!! But im getting great fps..
plz suggest some some solution!

im using one of the recent builds of ppsspp
my phone has quad cores with 1gb ram android 4.2.1
06-21-2014, 07:16 PM
This works perfectly on winodws with the exception of not being able to use cheats i tested on android it works slow but fine someone said that he have problem using female char i havent see the problem of crashing after a mission on android the only times this game crash is after using a cheat but i dont use cheats because some games have anti cheating system so is useles to use4 cheats if the anti cheating system makes the game crash
06-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Gods eater burst
Anyone know the solution to loading the DLC for gods eater burst on ppsspp emulator? or it isn't possible? been trying for hours and still no luck Sad
06-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-25-2014, 01:55 PM
(06-25-2014 12:05 AM)jassyqueen25 Wrote:  Anyone know the solution to loading the DLC for gods eater burst on ppsspp emulator? or it isn't possible? been trying for hours and still no luck Sad
Put DLC to the GAME folder: x:\PPSSPP\GAME\ or if in android sdcard\psp\GAME\

============
sorry bout my english, isn't my native language
06-26-2014, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 06:26 PM by Scrub123.)
I seem to have a bug my game save isnt there anymore. kinda dont wanna go through all that beginner stuff again.

actually wtf my save data for other games is missing to.
06-28-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm having a save problem too, though not quite the same.

I made a save with PPSSPP and played that a bit and it all runs fine, so the game works well and I'm glad. But when I tried to copy over my PSP save (so I don't have to redo everything again) it doesn't work; loading the save just takes me back to the main menu.

I looked up converting PSP savedata to PPSSPP savedata and apparently this is a problem unique to God Eater Burst in recent versions of PPSSPP?

Also, the PPSSPP save doesn't produce a preview of the character next to it and the PSP data does. Don't know if that's notable. I uploaded my PSP save to dropbox but apparently I'm not allowed to post the link (which is stupid)