Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
10-13-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 12:59 PM by Ritori.)
RE: God Eater Burst
(10-13-2013 07:45 AM)MisterMan Wrote:  
(10-13-2013 07:08 AM)Ritori Wrote:  
(10-13-2013 05:05 AM)MisterMan Wrote:  Hey, I was wondering if anyone could get me past the "Hope" Mission, as I've tried using the older build, tried using jpcsp and it always stays at a black screen after the first ending credits. I'd be vey thankful if someone could spare some time to help me.Smile

My save file: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/48833792/file.html

Just use Frameskip and FastForward or TAB button for Max Speed wait 5-7 minutes is should back to save screen Smile
It working for doing this Smile

Thanks. It really worked. You're a life saver. Thank you very much.
You're welcome ^-^ has fun with you game Big Grin
hope this delay and that bloom be fix soon I really want use custom shader in buffered mode Undecided

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
This game runs awesome!!!! Galaxy s4 hyperdrive Rom PPssPP v0.9.1... thanx for this emulator
10-23-2013, 11:03 AM
i have a problem with GE save game
i have PSP and i transfer my psp game GE into PPSSPP
i play at PPSSPP and after ill want to transfer my GE from PPSSPP into PSP
my PSP cant load that save game
GE detect my save game from PPSSPP in PSP but if i wanna load game that save cant load my save game

any solution guys?
sorry my english bad
10-23-2013, 01:15 PM
My Gameplay Gods Eater Bust On My Android Razr D1:

10-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Hello guys,as usual. I have some problem on playing Gods Eater Burst (USA) at PC. Whenever I finish killing the Arda Nova and the loot screen appear then the movie starting,I always got "The PPSSPP has stopped working" everytime I press start to skip the movie where Arda Nova die.
Does anybody here ever have the same problem as mine? Please tell me the solution if you've ever encounter the same problem,thanks a lot Smile

I'm sorry for my bad englsih and wild grammars =))
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2013, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 06:58 AM by yoginc.)
Playing on ppsspp 0.9.1 official build on win xp.I have these problems when playing. screenies attached

first image, The stairs are missing. My rendering mode is kept on 'read framebuffers to memory(GPU)' although there are some flickering graphics on that mode.

The second image displays everything perfectly. No missing graphics etc. But what is that annoying bright tint everywhere? Rendering mode is default buffered rendering

Edit: just noticed that when i switch between rendering modes the stairs seem to disappear again. Won't come back when switched to buffered rendering

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-26-2013, 07:44 AM
(10-26-2013 06:56 AM)yoginc Wrote:  Playing on ppsspp 0.9.1 official build on win xp.I have these problems when playing. screenies attached

first image, The stairs are missing. My rendering mode is kept on 'read framebuffers to memory(GPU)' although there are some flickering graphics on that mode.

The second image displays everything perfectly. No missing graphics etc. But what is that annoying bright tint everywhere? Rendering mode is default buffered rendering

Edit: just noticed that when i switch between rendering modes the stairs seem to disappear again. Won't come back when switched to buffered rendering

Try using Non-Buffered Rendering... Mine looks like this...

CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M 2GB
10-26-2013, 08:01 AM
(10-26-2013 07:44 AM)NatsuD19 Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 06:56 AM)yoginc Wrote:  Playing on ppsspp 0.9.1 official build on win xp.I have these problems when playing. screenies attached

I've tried it but the image quality is poor, pretty jaggy even with AA.
10-26-2013, 08:22 AM
(10-26-2013 08:01 AM)yoginc Wrote:  

Yeah, it makes the image quality poor, but there's no missing stairs and no overbright, I don't mind playing with bad quality... Turning off the AA will speed up the game...

10-26-2013, 09:24 AM
(10-26-2013 08:22 AM)NatsuD19 Wrote:  

Yeah, it makes the image quality poor, but there's no missing stairs and no overbright, I don't mind playing with bad quality... Turning off the AA will speed up the game...

Hmm ok. but AA whether on or off doesn't make any significant changes in speed, for me at least. I only turn it on so that images look sharper, but the speed is the same, on or off.
Or is there a latest revision or build of 0.9.1 that fixes this?
10-26-2013, 10:59 AM
(10-26-2013 09:24 AM)yoginc Wrote:  
(10-26-2013 08:22 AM)NatsuD19 Wrote:  

Hmm ok. but AA whether on or off doesn't make any significant changes in speed, for me at least. I only turn it on so that images look sharper, but the speed is the same, on or off.
Or is there a latest revision or build of 0.9.1 that fixes this?

As far as I know, not yet... Maybe in 0.9.5, it will be fixed...

10-26-2013, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 12:36 PM by taufiqpratama.)
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Dont mistake for God Eater Burst)
Hello guys,as usual. I have some problem on playing Gods Eater Burst (USA) at PC. Whenever I finish killing the "Arda Nova" and the loot screen appear then the movie starting,I always got "The PPSSPP has stopped working" everytime I press start to skip the movie where Arda Nova die.
Does anybody here ever have the same problem as mine? Please tell me the solution if you've ever encounter the same problem,thanks a lot Smile

And... there's come another trouble,after I finished the game and the movie ends when some quotes appear. The screen gone blank,i've wait for 5 minute but no response. Can you guys help me how to fix this problem?
10-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I have a problem here,very very bad problem Sad
I don't know what happened bud I can't access my save file. Whenever I pick =Continue single player= and then select the save file, it always redirect me to main screen again,where I choose the menu. I've tried to copy the save file to newest build PPSSPP,it won't change. Still I can load my game and always back to main screen,please help me Sad Sad Sad

And... there's come another trouble,after I finished the game (using new build PPSSPP) and the movie ends when some quotes appear. The screen gone blank,i've wait for 5 minute but no response. Can you guys help me how to fix this problem?

Thanks,sorry for my bad english
I'm an Indonesian XD
10-27-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Gods Eater Burst (Dont mistake for God Eater Burst)
Then Edit the post, at least type the region or game code, so ppl can understand...

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
10-29-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 12:30 PM by kamenriderb.)
Wink RE: God Eater Burst
hey this game run okay in 0.81 with no bright graphic.
but in 0.91 ,the graphic is too bright
(i using default setting)
http://i.imgur.com/3zhhI6x.jpg