Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
08-05-2013, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 09:53 PM by Gurlok.)
RE: God Eater Burst
(08-05-2013 09:22 PM)CPkmn Wrote:  I just found an updated God Eater Burst ISO which works wonderfully with 1.4+ DLC. Obviously, I can't link to it because it's not a legal download. I just thought I'd say it's out there. Gurlok seemed to be curious if there was a way to play 1.4+ DLC, and I'm sure at least some other users don't have real PSPs to update (since PPSSPP doesn't work with iso tool to properly update games yet).

I'm not that concerned about the update for now, I mean, I can update my game with my psp (I was just curious to see if PPSSPP could already handle the updating part through iso tool), I'm more concerned about how many dlc can work, because as far I remember there was a drm protection on them.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 10:00 PM
(08-05-2013 09:53 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 09:22 PM)CPkmn Wrote:  I just found an updated God Eater Burst ISO which works wonderfully with 1.4+ DLC. Obviously, I can't link to it because it's not a legal download. I just thought I'd say it's out there. Gurlok seemed to be curious if there was a way to play 1.4+ DLC, and I'm sure at least some other users don't have real PSPs to update (since PPSSPP doesn't work with iso tool to properly update games yet).

I'm not that concerned about the update for now, I mean, I can update my game with my psp (I was just curious to see if PPSSPP could already handle the updating part through iso tool), I'm more concerned about how many dlc can work, because as far I remember there was a drm protection on them.

I thought you didn't have a real PSP since you were asking if PPSSPP could update it, sorry. Well I've completed all of the 1.0-1.3 DLC, and I've tested 2 of the 1.4-1.61 DLC. I'll check the rest soon, but they seem to be working fine.
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
(08-05-2013 10:00 PM)CPkmn Wrote:  I thought you didn't have a real PSP since you were asking if PPSSPP could update it, sorry. Well I've completed all of the 1.0-1.3 DLC, and I've tested 2 of the 1.4-1.61 DLC. I'll check the rest soon, but they seem to be working fine.

No need to apologize. When you have time let me know if the rest of dlc are working (if you are willing to do so obviously).

08-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Hi Im new here, and have one question... Will this game work on PC with single core 2,2 Ghz CPU? Its AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor.
Thank you for answers.
08-06-2013, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 03:21 AM by TheDax.)
As long as you have a GPU of some sort(preferably NVidia, though the only requirement is that it supports OpenGL 2.0), then sure, but I wouldn't expect amazing performance..

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-06-2013, 03:25 AM
(08-06-2013 03:19 AM)Shinero Wrote:  Hi Im new here, and have one question... Will this game work on PC with single core 2,2 Ghz CPU? Its AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor.
Thank you for answers.

that spec is good enough,but not good to play in high setting,it's not like ppsspp use other core right now,anyways that spec is enough to play games at good speed.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2013, 03:42 AM
(08-06-2013 03:25 AM)aki21 Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 03:19 AM)Shinero Wrote:  Hi Im new here, and have one question... Will this game work on PC with single core 2,2 Ghz CPU? Its AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor.
Thank you for answers.

that spec is good enough,but not good to play in high setting,it's not like ppsspp use other core right now,anyways that spec is enough to play games at good speed.

Ok, thank you. I was asking because Soul Calibur didnt work well... It was good, until i was fighting. Big Grin
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 12:43 PM by viperdk1.)
Hi there,

I'm current having two issues whilst playing Gods Eater Burst, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing them.

The first relates to a screen I get once I load my game:
[Image: screen00000.jpg]

The second is when the game is loaded - I'm getting a black sky when I know that there should be some form of sky at least:
[Image: screen00001.jpg]

Does anyone have any idea what's causing the problems? Thanks in advance, much appreciated. If there's any extra information you need, please state what you need and I'll try and get it for you. Smile
08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
(08-06-2013 12:39 PM)viperdk1 Wrote:  Hi there,

I'm current having two issues whilst playing Gods Eater Burst, but I'm not entirely sure what's causing them.

The first relates to a screen I get once I load my game:

-snip-

The second is when the game is loaded - I'm getting a black sky when I know that there should be some form of sky at least:

-snip-

Does anyone have any idea what's causing the problems? Thanks in advance, much appreciated. If there's any extra information you need, please state what you need and I'll try and get it for you. Smile

Image 1: I guess you're using DLC? I don't know about the US/EUR version errors since I play the Japanese version (can't stand dubs, and the Japan version can use much more DLC).

Image 2: The game uses bezier curves for its skybox. Those aren't implemented in PPSSPP. I sort of implemented them in my custom build last month, but I recently trashed the code since it was hacky and I don't think I was really doing it right. I took a some pictures before trashing it, if anyone's interested :

[Image: o42d.jpg]
[Image: 7l6e.jpg]
08-06-2013, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 12:55 PM by Gurlok.)
Are you trying to use DLC, am I right? There is some kind of protection on them, so don't be surprised if they fail to load (take note that it should not be caused by the PPSSPP), but just in case be sure to put the dlc folder on memstick/PSP/GAME, if you need help that badly I suggest you to consult the god eater wikia.

Regarding your second issue there are different reasons, it could be caused by your GPU (as for now nvidia gpu are preferred since are less glitchy on the graphic counterpart on windows), it can be caused by your settings, also there are already graphical issues with this game.

EDIT: CPkmn replied before me, good job mate.

08-06-2013, 01:08 PM
(08-06-2013 12:54 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  Are you trying to use DLC, am I right? There is some kind of protection on them, so don't be surprised if they fail to load (take note that it should not be caused by the PPSSPP), but just in case be sure to put the dlc folder on memstick/PSP/GAME, if you need help that badly I suggest you to consult the god eater wikia.

Actually, I just remembered something I noticed before that I think causes the special (premium) character DLC to not load. I'll look into it soon. In any case, all DLC missions and weapons so far have been working for me (now I'm around midway done with testing 1.4-1.61 DLC missions).
08-06-2013, 01:09 PM
CPKmn & Gurlok - thanks, didn't expect such a quick response Big Grin

I'd noted all the talk about DLC on this thread so found it and put it into the folder you've stated, Gurlok - was more curious why I was still getting the message. It's no game breaker really, so I'll probably just leave it there Smile

Looking at the second issue, I've searched "PPSSPP Bezier curves" on the forum now and I'd say that's probably the reason for the black skybox. Thanks for the help though Smile
08-06-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 01:16 PM by Gurlok.)
(08-06-2013 01:08 PM)CPkmn Wrote:  Actually, I just remembered something I noticed before that I think causes the special (premium) character DLC to not load. I'll look into it soon. In any case, all DLC missions and weapons so far have been working for me (now I'm around midway done with testing 1.4-1.61 DLC missions).

Nice, you are doing great. What about the dlc characters on japanese version? Do they fail to load aswell?

(08-06-2013 01:09 PM)viperdk1 Wrote:  CPKmn & Gurlok - thanks, didn't expect such a quick response Big Grin

I'd noted all the talk about DLC on this thread so found it and put it into the folder you've stated, Gurlok - was more curious why I was still getting the message. It's no game breaker really, so I'll probably just leave it there Smile

Looking at the second issue, I've searched "PPSSPP Bezier curves" on the forum now and I'd say that's probably the reason for the black skybox. Thanks for the help though Smile

You are welcome, keep in mind that PPSSPP is already doing a great job even on his early stages, so expect some graphical artifacts here and there.

08-06-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 01:53 PM by CPkmn.)
(08-06-2013 01:16 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  What about the dlc characters on japanese version? Do they fail to load aswell?

No, the DLC characters work in my Japanese copy. I just checked what I was thinking about when I saw viperdk1's picture, and I don't think what I was originally thinking about was the problem. viperdk1 might be using Japan-only DLC characters in his US version. The Japanese DLCs don't really work all that well in non-Japanese versions so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the error was about.
08-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Yeah I heard that some japanese dlc can work on the us/eur release but the game will eventually freeze upon different reasons, hence is strongly discouraged. Good to know though about dlc working fine for the japanese release, I imported my copy since it have more content on dlc side and the original dub, being able to play it through PPSSPP is priceless.