The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Crash - Save/Load State
04-28-2015, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 06:51 AM by JohnJoe.)
Photo PPSSPP Crash - Save/Load State
Hello,

As thread name says PPSSPP is crashing every time I try to either save or load a state, it wasn't happening yesterday when I last played Star Ocean 1.

I'm using the build v1.0.1-455-gde525f3.

What I tried so far:
- Run PPSSPP executable as admin
- Tried to Save and Load state in another game
- Double checked Folder permissions and users
- Tried to load state in 1.0.1 stable version but it gives the error: "load state failed to load" this was expected since according to the FAQs save states aren't supposed to work in different builds or something
Code:
i.imgur.com/mSPNqgD.png
- When saving state in 1.0.1 PPSSPP also crashes (this time with Fate Extra/CCC)
Code:
i.imgur.com/wUPdIna.png

I ran the InfoLog.bat and tried to load the state, this is the result:
Code:
pastebin.com/pKmYDjDt

Then I deleted the ppsspplog.txt and tried to save a new state in another slot resulting in:
Code:
pastebin.com/Mtp0yknJ

The error/crash window is always the same:
Code:
i.imgur.com/agGvLct.jpg

What is driving me mad is that yesterday I was playing SO 1 fine and now it's crashing also no one else use this pc. I've been using PPSSPP for a long while beat a couple of games on it (thanks for this great emulator!) but this is the first time ever I ran into an issue.

Edit 1: Yesterday before starting SO1, I downloaded the git build and just extracted it into my ppsspp directory replaced files with the same name. I'm pretty sure I did it in the past before 1.0+ builds and never ran into an issue but oh well maybe it might help in tracking this issue.

Edit 2: typos.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP Crash - Save/Load State - JohnJoe - 04-28-2015 06:47 AM