Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
--=SOLVED=- Decrypting EBOOT.BIN?
04-27-2015, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 10:14 PM by cam19L.)
--=SOLVED=- Decrypting EBOOT.BIN?
Basically, I recently lost my PSP. I found out about PPSSPP, and decided to play one of my favorite PSP games, Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd. I then found out there's an English patch, which requires the ability to decrypt EBOOTs. I've tried looking up pre-patched versions, all 404'd. When I launch a decrypter such as PRXDecrypter, it just can't find the file. Where do I put them in the folders? I can't seem to post a link, so y'all are going to have to find the patch on Project Diva Wikispaces yourselves (I don't know if trying to get around the rule is allowed using commas or whatever so projectdiva,wikispaces,com/Translation+Patch+%282nd%29)

I've found a program called PSP Cipher that does the trick. If you find the program and are also looking for how to do this, drop the EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as it and run the .bat-- the new file will be .bin and the resulting .bak is a backup
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: Decrypting EBOOT.BIN?
You need a tool called "CDmage" for PC to decrypt the eboot.bin.

Or

Run PPSSPP>System>Developer tools>check "Dump decrypted EBOOT.BIN on game boot".

As for the link sharing, I think as far as I know as long as it's not about pirating it's alright. Cool

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply