Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some cool gamepad apps
04-08-2015, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 04:13 AM by badpeople.)
Some cool gamepad apps
For those who cared about using game pads to play ppsspp or anything
This thread may be worth visiting

These are the list of several game pad apps I think may be useful for gamepad users

1)joytokey

Allows people to use gamepad to type things etc

2) anti micro
Check the thread?

Similar to joytokey

3)ultimate gamepad
Download from App Store

Allows users to use their ios devices as a gamepad, no stick though.
More like a joytokey for ios.
Both pc and ios are required to be on the same network

4)joypad legacy
The app have Bigger buttons, and easier to use.
Download at app store

So these are just the list of apps I found useful for gamepad users
If there are another apps that are useful, you can them in this thread.

User: nothing's here ( ignore this)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Some cool gamepad apps
I know mobile gamepad for android but didn't used it with ppsspp
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...epad&hl=en
04-09-2015, 10:58 AM
I am looking for mobile (ios)devices gamepad apps that supports sticks , but didn't seem to found any.
04-09-2015, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 11:19 AM by ZeroX4.)
read from my signature

you forgot to add xpadder and few others but for most part only AntiMicro and Xpadder matter since they have most options and most settings in UI

but in the end

xpadder is windows only but have best Graphical User Interface and it allows you to visually arrange positions of buttons and not just their mapping

AntiMicro is multi platform (or just more then few) it have every single option as xppadder + few extended, advanced and newer
but it have totally default buttons placing interface you cant manage positions of them which means you need to press button on your gamepad to see which button is which on UI

BUT best option it have is controller mapping which allow you to share profiles between other gamepads

its like this

lets say i have xbox controller and on it for pc start is button 11 and select is button 10

and you have ps3 controller and for pc start on it is button 10 and select lets say 9

so if you use my profile buttons i assigned for start and select will be under other gamepad buttons

and there comes controller mapping if you do controller mapping it basically arrange buttons numbers to pre made layout of buttons numbers

so like your select button 9 will be now recognize as lets say button 8 which would be the same as for any other gamepad

on xpadder this is impossible if you configure profile 1 controller and plug different controller with other button placing then you will get messed up buttons

but you can work around it by downloading little program called Find And Replace which is little java app which allows you to search text files for defined word and replace all positions it find to anything input

xpadder profiles are just text files with .xpadderprofile extension so you just use that program on it

this is full line of button 1 Set1Button1Slots=O

so in the end you only need to search from this
1 Set1Butto"n1S"lots=O
this part
"n1S"

(you search n1S and not Button1 or 1Slots cause you can have button 11 and there it would be

Set1Button11Slots=O

so in the end you would change button 1 and button 11 lines)

and lets say now button 1 is where button 2 is and button 2 is where button 1 is

you cant rename n1S to n2S cause you will have multiple lines with n2S so i do it like n2XS
and then rename n2S to n1XS
and in the end i just rename
XSlo to Slo

and this way you can convert whole folder of profiles for different controller

problem is that on xpadder you would need each profiler or folder with profiles dedicated to 1 controller to not mess it up

but xpadder still reads from last opened location so if u have 2 controllers and 2 folders with profiles for them you need to watch from which folder profiles you are opening for which controller

AntiMicro dont have that problem since every controller can use same profile without need of modifying it

dam too long post again

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com