Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New version PPSSPP
03-28-2015, 02:02 PM
New version PPSSPP
Hi,in windows i use v0.9.9.1 because in 1.0+ have some strage buggy in interface color emulator(green linear)...more. i have scare buggy in hatsune miku project diva 2th in Adreno GPU on android(sweet face of Hatsune Miku perversely illuminated with rainbow colors if enabled "hardware transform") ......Please,Fix this buggy...Thanks

P.S I tried new builds
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2015, 01:44 AM
RE: New version PPSSPP
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/4199

Turning on the vertex cache will fix the issue as far as we know, although it can cause minor glitches in some games. It appears to be a driver bug or something, not sure.

The green thing probably means you have too high settings, causing artifacts. Does it happen at 1x PSP render resolution with "Texture filtering" set to "Auto" and "Texture scaling" set to "Off"?

-[Unknown]
03-29-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: New version PPSSPP
(03-29-2015 01:44 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/4199

Turning on the vertex cache will fix the issue as far as we know, although it can cause minor glitches in some games. It appears to be a driver bug or something, not sure.

The green thing probably means you have too high settings, causing artifacts. Does it happen at 1x PSP render resolution with "Texture filtering" set to "Auto" and "Texture scaling" set to "Off"?

-[Unknown]

I hope this fix in the next version , because it is a serious problem , and green ripples associated with 16 -bit and 32-bit color it seems to me like you need poomu prismoresya to notice ... It is in the interface PPSSPP, I just seems like a lot of people are not careful , but Android is immediately struck by the ...Thanks

P.S newest build have problem

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)