Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP is awesome!
03-23-2015, 12:05 AM
PPSSPP is awesome!
While being able to run PSP games in HD was already pretty cool, the addition of Direct3D 9 as a rendering API in version 1.0 really brought PPSSPP to the next level. At this point you may be wondering why, and the answer is that Direct3D 9 is the only API that is supported by every stereoscopic driver in existence! So, if you have the appropriate hardware (either 3D shutterglasses, polarizing glasses+monitor or a VR head-mounted display) and software (either nVidia, iz3D, TriDef or Perception drivers) you can play PSP games in real, stereoscopic 3D, increasing your immersion in a way that cannot be possibly obtained with a physical PSP!

I'm using it on a Windows 7 system, with an nVidia video card, iz3D stereoscopic drivers and a Sony HMZ-T1 head-mounted display, and it's absolutely amazing!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2015, 05:00 AM
RE: PPSSPP is awesome!
Nice post man Big Grin keep it up Cool

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
03-24-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 03:24 AM by eddykoodoo.)
RE: PPSSPP is awesome!
Yes it is amazing and i'm using with VR HMD cause cardboard settings enabled.But would be even better if we can have

1) Side by side image stretched to all the full screen

2)Gyroscope working in first person shooters (i'm not sure if is possible)

3)Real 3d integrated without the need of a PC and an app wich stream content to the smartphone like trynus gyre test... (sure is possible)