Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Controller Lag
03-17-2015, 07:55 PM
Sad Controller Lag
So, I'm using a wireless controller with Bluetooth to play a game and I get some controller lag. However, for the first 10 seconds or so there is no lag. Then the lag kicks in. If I go to the android home screen thing then back into the app then the lag is gone for another 10 seconds or so. It's really big lag. If it matters, I'm using a ps4 controller. I connected it using a method I found on a Youtube video. I would post a link, but I can't for some reason. So the video is called "Wirelessly connect ps4 controller to android phone" and made by a guy who seems to not own a tripod.

I'm on a Nexus 7, Android version 5.0.2 I think.

So, anything I can do? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2015, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2015 08:05 PM by Bigpet.)
RE: Controller Lag
does this happen with other apps that can use the controller? Because what you're describing sounds like some kind of power saving feature of Android to me.
03-17-2015, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2015 08:14 PM by MyLegGuy.)
RE: Controller Lag
Hm...not sure. I'll go try it out.

Oh, it does happen on other apps. If nobody happens to know, I'll take my problem somewhere else.