Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PPSSPP Online Android Madness
03-14-2015, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015 04:48 AM by MrBryanR.)
PPSSPP Online Android Madness
I am a new member but have been looking everywhere on the site for answers on how to connect online on Android's PPSSPP and have come up with nothing after vigorous research so I turn to here. I already tried connecting to coldbird.net with the 185 IP that I read on a post somewhere here and have looked on all the tutorials but have come up short. I also have looked up on YouTube And looked and Posted this on Prometheus (coldbird) only to be led here, I dont know if this post is in the right section as the definition of Ad-Hoc is around Local and Lan. All I want to do is play DBZ Online. Thanks In Advance.

~MrBryanR
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2015, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 11:31 AM by roosttylor.)
RE: PPSSPP Online Android Madness
When you play on lan you don't have to deal with any of those adware third party programs that people playing online recommend using, pretty much as long as the game works with
current(unfortunately unfinished yet) ppsspp adhoc implementation it will work on lan much easier and better than going through the net.

ahsan
03-27-2015, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the reply, but since I dont have friends that have or play ppsspp much Lan isnt an option for me, so I posted to find an answer to online as the people in prometheus suggested, thanks anyway.
03-27-2015, 07:31 PM
guys i tried DBZ 2 on v0.9.9.1 on android cant find anyone in the lobby or did it only works on 1.0.1 ?
04-06-2015, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 08:14 AM by vnctdj.)
quiero jugar en linea

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak in English when you are not in the international sub-forum.
04-10-2015, 12:07 PM
I'm also looking forward to play online on ppspp android
I'm playing MHP3rd(Normal)
05-08-2015, 08:11 AM
for online on android just put coldbird.net on your ip address and switch off ur ppsspp built in adhoc server