Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you recommend me settings for S4 i9505
03-13-2015, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2015 06:30 PM by [Unknown].)
RE: Can you recommend me settings for S4 i9505
The default settings should be fairly good for most modern devices. There are some speedhacks and tricks that improve performance for certain games, but they can also cause glitches.

For example, you can disable the game's ability to use buffers for effects by selecting "non-buffered rendering" under "Rendering mode". This will make most games faster, but sometimes videos won't show up, special effects won't render, or the screen may be too dark. In general, the default settings are meant to give you a good experience across all games, balancing quality and performance.

The S4 is a 1.9 Ghz device with an Adreno 320. As phones go, this is pretty good, and with reasonable settings (e.g. not 4x render resolution or etc.) you should get good performance in most games. Some games, like God of War, will not run well on any mobile device - and even present a challenge for weaker desktops.

For better graphics quality, you can try increasing the render resolution, e.g. to 3x PSP. I wouldn't go higher than that on your device, I think, and some games will run better with 2x PSP.

What games are you trying to play?

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you recommend me settings for S4 i9505 - [Unknown] - 03-13-2015 06:26 PM