Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Z1 Compact and FIFA 14 (or FIFA 13)
03-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Wink Z1 Compact and FIFA 14 (or FIFA 13)
Hello there guys Smile

first of all, thanks for the Devs for this Application (though I havent tried it yet Smile )

So I was thinking buying a Playstation Vita just for the cause of playing FIFA 14 or 15... for the price of 200 EUR, I Can buy it with FIFA 15.

After reading the critics, they say, that it basically sucks... and then I found out that PPSSPP might help me with this Smile

So my phone is Xperia Z1 Compact, I will buy a dual shock controller if it worksSmile

My question is, do you guys have any experience on playing PPSSPP FIFA 14 (or previous versions) on Compact Z1 with PS3 dual shock controller? Is it ok?

Thank you very much in advance guys Smile

Ildestino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 01:16 PM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: Z1 Compact and FIFA 14 (or FIFA 13)
(03-05-2015 11:46 AM)Ildestino Wrote:  Hello there guys Smile

first of all, thanks for the Devs for this Application (though I havent tried it yet Smile )

So I was thinking buying a Playstation Vita just for the cause of playing FIFA 14 or 15... for the price of 200 EUR, I Can buy it with FIFA 15.

After reading the critics, they say, that it basically sucks... and then I found out that PPSSPP might help me with this Smile

So my phone is Xperia Z1 Compact, I will buy a dual shock controller if it worksSmile

My question is, do you guys have any experience on playing PPSSPP FIFA 14 (or previous versions) on Compact Z1 with PS3 dual shock controller? Is it ok?

Thank you very much in advance guys Smile

Ildestino
Hi there,

Looking at the phones spec's it should be very good: http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z1_compact-5753.php

But has Chipset - Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 - (But I read somewhere that this chipset is NOT good on PPSSPP). Found this thread: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=7069
CPU Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400 - This is good.
GPU Adreno 330 - This is good.

As for the Dual Shock 3, the phone needs to be rooted, to use the App available to get it to work - But don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% sure, if there are any other ways. Blush
03-05-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Z1 Compact and FIFA 14 (or FIFA 13)
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-06-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Z1 Compact and FIFA 14 (or FIFA 13)
Thanks for the Reply Smile

Ive tested it. It is working really great. Though I have to say the graphic is a bit.. hmmm... cant complain but it could be better. I will have to see how I can tweak the setting to get the maximum out of it. Smile

I have tested my Z1 Compact + FIFA 14 with OTG Xbox 360 controller. It works Smile and really really smooth (my phone is not rooted). I will try today with dual shock 3 and will keep you uptodate.

Meanwhile, any tips regarding the settings for better graphic experience? I havent tweaked anything in the settings yet.

Kind regards

Ildestino