Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server
08-20-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server
(08-17-2015 12:07 PM)xfxradeon Wrote:  
(07-02-2015 09:09 AM)paulaz2 Wrote:  if you can make dbz tenkaichi tag team working then i will be using your sever

Do you know of it working anywhere else?

Sorry I'm not on here as much, I don't seem to be getting notifications from the forums. But There has been some discussion to me about having to use hamachi and the ppsspp server to get Phantasy Star Universe IL2 to work properly. It seems like there is a secondary port that the game itself uses to connect to each other.

But I have not had the time lately to work on the source code for the ded. server. I would like to know how well the server is handling/performing. If there is any kind of lag issues or something of that nature... Please let me know!

Can you teach me how to make an exception of livepsp.net
??? here in my modem says like this hostname= needs to be alphanumeric, later MAC Address and for last the ip address but this only makes things a little bitter because the "create an ip reservation" on my router dont let me include the hostname of livepsp.net anything send me email or by here also just to see too cause I dont use too much the gmail just a little to see the notifications. thanks

CRAZY FOR DISSIDIA AND FINAL FANTASY AND ANYTHING THAT LETS ME PLAY WITH MY BUDDIES WHOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterHunterBr Channel for br hunters on ppsspp and for all who's interested in hunting monster with some other brs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Testing new Online Ad-Hoc server - Sepkfire - 08-20-2015 10:59 PM