Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature request: emulation of Sleep Mode
02-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Feature request: emulation of Sleep Mode
although rare, some games have features that require players to set the PSP in sleep mode, and wake it up either at a particular time or after long enough to gain ... what we call idle progress nowadays. Like Idol Master SP, for example (go to the Wikipedia page of that game, and search for text "self lesson".).

Plus, maybe add an option of manipulating the system time of waking up, as sometimes players can't bother to wait that long or can't time the waking-up properly (especially when the game's system time differs from the real time before it goes sleep!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 11:39 AM by GamerzHell9137.)
RE: Feature request: emulation of Sleep Mode
Type 0 has a sleep mode training thing too.
02-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Any idea how you'd like the user interface for this feature to work, without being very confusing? I can't think of a good way Tongue
02-16-2015, 11:57 PM
(02-16-2015 12:21 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Any idea how you'd like the user interface for this feature to work, without being very confusing? I can't think of a good way Tongue

er... what do you quite mean...? People confuse "sleep" with the "sleep" of the computer or with "stop"?

Maybe add an option to the quick menu (by that I mean the button at the top of the window that calls a menu with all 5 state slots and a shortcut to the options)? And when it's gone to sleep, show "your emulated PSP is in sleep mode" and a wake up button?

by the way, a question: do you plan to make PPSSPP suitable for TAS some day in the future?

ps. if you want to make it tas-able, add more savestate slots. You might need 10 of them, some players will even use 30.