Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have tested over 50 games
11-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Shocked I have tested over 50 games
It took some time to test different games from puzzles to action like prince of persia, god.of war, etc and in all the puzzles and other good games like racing I have tested on my phone (xperia play) POP has actually seem to work Big Grin for a sec or two Huh but then the screen goes hazy Sad I will soon post a video to show what I mean. I may not be a programmer or anything like that but game and application testing is what I love to do so to thank you the creator behind this app know that I am with you all the way I look forward To when you finish this app or till atleast most games are working Wink

Guys if you get any further than I did in any game specialy in POP then please post Smile thnx 4 reading Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2012, 02:05 PM
RE: I have tested over 50 games
(11-10-2012 08:13 PM)Devastator004 Wrote:  It took some time to test different games from puzzles to action like prince of persia, god.of war, etc and in all the puzzles and other good games like racing I have tested on my phone (xperia play) POP has actually seem to work Big Grin for a sec or two Huh but then the screen goes hazy Sad I will soon post a video to show what I mean. I may not be a programmer or anything like that but game and application testing is what I love to do so to thank you the creator behind this app know that I am with you all the way I look forward To when you finish this app or till atleast most games are working Wink

Guys if you get any further than I did in any game specialy in POP then please post Smile thnx 4 reading Cool

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Wrong section
11-16-2019, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2019 12:12 PM by AkiraJkr.)
You can try Ppsspp gold -

EDIT by Moderator: You can try not linking to warez websites. PPSSPP Gold makes no difference whatsoever.