Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help
02-03-2015, 10:11 PM
Sad I need help
Hello people,i need help with the configuration of the ppsspp,i'm really tired of trying with the different versions of the emulator but specially with two games: FIFA 14 and Smackdown vs Raw 2008.The first one in the last version (with no fixes) run very slow,no matter what settings i put and the second one i try to run it in the last version but crash,and not only the ppsspp the whole system restart before a black screen.
I play also Virtua Tennis World Tour,PES 2014,Final Fantasy Crisis Core and The Lord of the rings:Tactics and this 3 games run perfect.
My netbook specifications are:
Intel Atom 1,60 ghz
2gb Ram
Intel Gma 3600

Thank you for reading!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 08:11 AM
RE: I need help
Your first issue (FIFA 14) may be due to running on very low end hardware. If changing all of the settings (tried D3D, too?) doesn't speed that up much, that might be the end of the road there. Keep an eye on the latest development versions, though.
(you could try updating to the latest driver, that might help -- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchR...rodId=3468 )

Now, the second issue is a bit different... Do you get any errors whatsoever? If you don't (and assuming you run Windows), head on over to the Event Viewer (hit Windows key, type "eventvwr" without quotes, hit enter) and go to Windows Logs > System. Check for any errors/warnings that happened around the time of such a crash, and report back. I'll see if I can find anything, there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply