Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Has stopped responding
01-30-2015, 06:05 AM
PPSSPP Has stopped responding
Hello everyone,i have a lil bit problem here with my PPSSPP. Everytime i open the PPSSPP.exe the "stop working" tab pop up immediately,the problem is BEX. I've search for the solution on forum but it doesn't work for me (the DEP one and update VGA driver). Fyi,this ppsspp works fine on laptop. But when i try it on PC it won't work :/

Here the screenshoot

[Image: qytpvk.jpg]

*sry for my bad english Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2015, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 08:27 AM by XpanD.)
RE: PPSSPP Has stopped responding
Going by the title bar in your screenshot, you're on an older version of the emulator still. The latest official version is 0.9.9.1, you're on 0.9.1. Give upgrading a try, or even better, try the latest in-development build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2015, 08:04 PM
(01-30-2015 08:25 AM)XpanD Wrote:  Going by the title bar in your screenshot, you're on an older version of the emulator still. The latest official version is 0.9.9.1, you're on 0.9.1. Give upgrading a try, or even better, try the latest in-development build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Hmmm i've try download the newest one from PPSSPP official web,and the newest bundle type. But it shows "Not supported OpenGL 2.0 blablabla" im using GeForce 9600GT,and when i checked the OpenGL compatible for that GPU,it says it compatible up to OpenGL 2.1 (based on nvidia web) . I still don't know what the main problem and i think i've fulfill all requirements
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm not sure why that could be, but... Do try the development version. It should be able to load in Direct3D mode (a Windows-only alternative to OpenGL -- this has been fleshed out a LOT since the last official release) that will run on practically anything, which may get the program to start properly.
Find all posts by this user