Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nothing happens when i click "PPSSPPDL" in Ubuntu 12.04
01-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Nothing happens when i click "PPSSPPDL" in Ubuntu 12.04
Hi,

I recently got a new laptop (DELL Vostro V3446, NVIDIA GT640m) and i downloaded the STABLE version from the official website and since im running this machine on 64bit, i did dowload the amd64 version.

I have done this before and know that PPSSPPDL is a linux executable so i used to double click to run it when i was using Xubuntu 14.04 on some other machine. I did the same with this one also and had it working for about 2 days and i was playing all my games.

Since my last reboot, i do the same thing and nothing happens. NOTHING. I double click the executable, which i extracted from the zip thats available for download from the official website, and nothing is happening. please help.

Just FYI, i have the libsdl1.2-dev

Any help will me very much appreciated. thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Nothing happens when i click "PPSSPPDL" in Ubuntu 12.04
ANYONE????
01-19-2015, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 10:33 AM by Bigpet.)
Well is there any terminal output when you start it from the terminal? You didn't give us much to go on (also, you need libSDL 2.0 with newer versions)
01-19-2015, 10:32 PM
SDL SetVideoMode failed: Unable to create OpenGL screen: Couldn't find matching GLX visual