Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
GTA V PC Requirements
01-14-2015, 03:58 PM
RE: GTA V PC Requirements
I modded my first game when I was 7 or 8 , it was so much fun! The game is called "The Rage"
I replaced files of one character with the other one so their spawn places were changed. I spawned bosses as normal enemies lol I also changed their texture and pasted Tekken's characters faces on them Big Grin

The Signature!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 04:26 PM
(01-14-2015 03:58 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  I modded my first game when I was 7 or 8 , it was so much fun! The game is called "The Rage"
I replaced files of one character with the other one so their spawn places were changed. I spawned bosses as normal enemies lol I also changed their texture and pasted Tekken's characters faces on them Big Grin

Is it possible to play PS1’s Alundra as Link?? =P

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
01-14-2015, 09:02 PM
(01-14-2015 04:26 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 03:58 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  I modded my first game when I was 7 or 8 , it was so much fun! The game is called "The Rage"

Lol I don't think so Big Grin The game I modded was not packed with complex formats , all the data was placed in a folder so modding was easy Big Grin

The Signature!
01-15-2015, 09:26 AM
(01-14-2015 09:02 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  

Lol I don't think so Big Grin The game I modded was not packed with complex formats , all the data was placed in a folder so modding was easy Big Grin

Just kidding!!

I really miss to play a Zelda game... unfortunately, I had finished all games, and in order to play the only one I haven’t played, I would have to buy a 3DS!!

I think I’ll play allundra… people says that it has very similar gameplay!!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

01-16-2015, 04:39 AM
(01-15-2015 09:26 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 09:02 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  

Just kidding!!

I really miss to play a Zelda game... unfortunately, I had finished all games, and in order to play the only one I haven’t played, I would have to buy a 3DS!!

I think I’ll play allundra… people says that it has very similar gameplay!!

LOL!!! "Finished all games" , you must be a HUUUGE Zelda fan because Zelda has over 9000 total games Big Grin

Heiwasan , which Zelda game do you recommend to begin with?

The Signature!
01-16-2015, 06:08 AM
I hope it doesn't destroy the 3 GB VRAM at 1080p like the recent games...
01-16-2015, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 09:03 AM by Melkor.)
(01-14-2015 09:13 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 07:00 AM)Melkor Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 12:45 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Seriously? You're a game developer too? Big Grin Say hi to me Big Grin
GuilhermeGS2 , Sad that's rather disappointing , I hope your government fixes the prices as soon as possible.

Hi Smile
My name is White Lord / Osmund Neuron

I am the founder and leader of the DaTeHaCKs team. Smile
We have been making game mods, english patches etc.

Wow that's great!! Smile Nice to meet you. Which games' mods have you made?

Tekken 6 Golden Mod - Playing as Azazel and Nancy on PS3/PSP adding Campaign Mode to the PSP
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Enhanced Mod - Adding new Free Mode where you can choose enemy and stage/ Campaign Mode, and many cool features.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 - A lot of features/ enhanced KAF Mode, Free Mode = Ported to PS2 from my MK Unchained Ultimate Mod for PSP.

Final Fantasy Dissidia/Duodecim - Play As Chaos/Manikins etc.
A lot of games I have been worked. Bad most of my mods are almost incompatible with PPSSPP

but currently I am working on Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 for PPSSPP to port my Golden Mod from PSP

Many games. Smile I spent years on the scene of PSP/PS2/PS3 made several English Patches for PS3/PSP games.

DaTeHaCKs is always looking for good developers in our ranks.
Google DaTeHaCKs team to find our releases.
01-16-2015, 09:44 AM
(01-16-2015 04:39 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Heiwasan , which Zelda game do you recommend to begin with?

I think the most friendly Zelda is Phantom Hourglass! It works ok in any DS emulator, but I just recommend you to play if you will going to use a device with touch screen!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

01-16-2015, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 11:37 AM by GuilhermeGS2.)
(01-16-2015 06:08 AM)Hallmark Wrote:  I hope it doesn't destroy the 3 GB VRAM at 1080p like the recent games...

I guess it won't, I guess will be very well optimized, or they wasted almost 2 years of work.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
01-16-2015, 12:05 PM
(01-16-2015 09:00 AM)Melkor Wrote:  
(01-14-2015 12:45 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Seriously? You're a game developer too? Big Grin Say hi to me Big Grin
GuilhermeGS2 , Sad that's rather disappointing , I hope your government fixes the prices as soon as possible.

Hi Smile

Tekken 6 Golden Mod - Playing as Azazel and Nancy on PS3/PSP adding Campaign Mode to the PSP
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Enhanced Mod - Adding new Free Mode where you can choose enemy and stage/ Campaign Mode, and many cool features.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon PS2 - A lot of features/ enhanced KAF Mode, Free Mode = Ported to PS2 from my MK Unchained Ultimate Mod for PSP.

A lot of games I have been worked. Bad most of my mods are almost incompatible with PPSSPP

but currently I am working on Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce 2 for PPSSPP to port my Golden Mod from PSP

Many games. Smile I spent years on the scene of PSP/PS2/PS3 made several English Patches for PS3/PSP games.

Great! A few months ago , me and my friend were working on modding Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PSP. We added new maps to it and replaced heroes in different maps.We did all that in Hex editor. My friend is still working to increase AI units but no luck , if you're good in Hex editing , you might help him Big Grin
I googled DaTeHaCKs , you guys are really popular Big Grin Great work!
Tekken 6 PSP Campaign mode? You mean that camera angle?

The Signature!
01-16-2015, 04:50 PM
(01-16-2015 09:44 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  
(01-16-2015 04:39 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  Heiwasan , which Zelda game do you recommend to begin with?

I think the most friendly Zelda is Phantom Hourglass! It works ok in any DS emulator, but I just recommend you to play if you will going to use a device with touch screen!

Oh thank you heiwasan Smile

The Signature!
01-18-2015, 09:43 PM
(01-16-2015 12:05 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  
(01-16-2015 09:00 AM)Melkor Wrote:  

Hi Smile

Great! A few months ago , me and my friend were working on modding Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PSP. We added new maps to it and replaced heroes in different maps.We did all that in Hex editor. My friend is still working to increase AI units but no luck , if you're good in Hex editing , you might help him Big Grin
I googled DaTeHaCKs , you guys are really popular Big Grin Great work!
Tekken 6 PSP Campaign mode? You mean that camera angle?

Not only the camera I have added additional features like boss battles etc.
Star Wars Battlefront 2 is DMA game.
I don't play it on PSP since I have it on PC with the latest 2.5 patch conversion Wink