Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange gaming performance in Monster Hunter 3rd HD
01-11-2015, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2015 09:42 PM by Vitkarus.)
RE: Strange gaming performance in Monster Hunter 3rd HD
(01-11-2015 06:14 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Is it a stable 26? Or a stable 35? I don't think it should ever stay a stable 35.

Note that sometimes if it drops frames it may gain frames. The faster your device, the more stable the fps will be.

I will say, there are cases where games (on a psp) don't run at 100% speed, and drop a few frames. Probably this does not happen in that game, but I don't have it to find out. Does this same thing happen in other games?

-[Unknown]

(01-11-2015 07:52 PM)GamerzHell9137 Wrote:  MH3rd should be 30fps nonstop. At least that's how it works on my PC.
Guess its phone related thing, try to use some speedhacks or non buffered rendering. If none of those help then its either the phones fault or PPSSPP isn't so optimized for iOS.

Maybe it is difficult to understand in words, so I took the video.

Link (please write before it https:// because I do not have enough posts to embed clickable links):
drive.google.com/open?id=0B55PDgbHbK5RbldnRUFwdnAycWs&authuser=0

In the video, I run the game in two modes:
1) Buffered mode with Auto 1:1 resolution and Bloom shader
2) Unbuffered mode

And you can see that the performance is the same in both cases, although it should be otherwise. That was my question, how can I fix it? Undecided

By the way, even if I set the resolution to x5 and enable Bloom shader I get 20-22 fps in the village, so I do not think that this is a problem with the performance of my phone and it should normally run the game in unbuffred mode.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange gaming performance in Monster Hunter 3rd HD - Vitkarus - 01-11-2015 09:23 PM