Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play multiplayer on one PC. testing PPSSPP adhoclocal
07-03-2015, 02:39 AM
Smile Need help for playing Multiplayer
please help me on connecting 2 ppsspp on same PC..
I have here ppsspp-v1.0.1-463-adhoclocal-chatSimple and ppsspp v.1.0.1..
PLease I need it step by step.. and do i have to download anything else beside those 2? sorry newbie here. THANKS!!
and btw i dont have internet connection. currently here @ my freinds house =D
anyone there? =/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play multiplayer on one PC. testing PPSSPP adhoclocal
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-14-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm having a problem connecting 1 PPSSPP v1.0.1 and PPSSPP adhoclocal v1.0.1 - 463

I don't have ADHOCPROSERVER
so I'm using the built in server of the PPSSSPP v1.0.1
PPSSPP settings: 127.0.0.1
Enable WLAN
Enable Built in PRO ad hoc Server

PPSSPP adhoc local Settings:
Enable WLAN
Enable Specify Client Address
Change bind Address 127.0.0.2
Change adhoc Pro server: 127.0.0.12
Disabled built in
Different Mac address

So what happens is I start the game (MHFU or MHp3rd) with the PPSSPP
then I connect the Adhoc local PPSSPP. The adhoc Local PPSSPP says Joined (PPSSPP nickname)!
BUT!! on the other PPSSPP there are no notifications that someone has joined and they can't see each other.

Is there something wrong with what I did?
07-15-2015, 03:48 AM
(07-14-2015 09:48 PM)thediamante Wrote:  I'm having a problem connecting 1 PPSSPP v1.0.1 and PPSSPP adhoclocal v1.0.1 - 463

I don't have ADHOCPROSERVER
so I'm using the built in server of the PPSSSPP v1.0.1
PPSSPP settings: 127.0.0.1
Enable WLAN
Enable Built in PRO ad hoc Server

PPSSPP adhoc local Settings:
Enable WLAN
Enable Specify Client Address
Change bind Address 127.0.0.2
Change adhoc Pro server: 127.0.0.12
Disabled built in
Different Mac address

So what happens is I start the game (MHFU or MHp3rd) with the PPSSPP
then I connect the Adhoc local PPSSPP. The adhoc Local PPSSPP says Joined (PPSSPP nickname)!
BUT!! on the other PPSSPP there are no notifications that someone has joined and they can't see each other.

Is there something wrong with what I did?

only adhoclocal-chatSimple PPSSPP have notifications that someone has joined.
about can't see each other, try using adhocserver.exe and disable Built in PRO ad hoc Server
07-15-2015, 01:05 PM
only adhoclocal-chatSimple PPSSPP have notifications that someone has joined.
about can't see each other, try using adhocserver.exe and disable Built in PRO ad hoc Server
[/quote]

do you have a link.
All adhocserver links are dead
07-15-2015, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 03:42 AM by onelight.)
(07-15-2015 01:05 PM)thediamante Wrote:  only adhoclocal-chatSimple PPSSPP have notifications that someone has joined.

do you have a link.
All adhocserver links are dead
[/quote]

download AdhocServer.exe http://www.sn9.us/file/92865164
07-26-2015, 02:03 AM
I found an inconvenient but workaround for this.

What me and my friend have to do is plug in both controllers then setup up adhoc server then the first ppsspp screen. After that we go into control panel>devices and right click the controller for the first screen then open the second ppsspp screen. It works for us that way.

Also, we've been having trouble connecting with adhoc. Adhoc server says we're both connected but he can see me but i can't see him on my screen.
I am running the adhoc local ppsspp and he isn't. We've followed the posts and the only game it ever worked for was phantasy star portable. Other than that we've tried kingdom hearts birth my sleep and monster hunter freedom unite.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
07-26-2015, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 10:26 PM by onelight.)
(07-26-2015 02:03 AM)xxlockedinxx Wrote:  I found an inconvenient but workaround for this.

What me and my friend have to do is plug in both controllers then setup up adhoc server then the first ppsspp screen. After that we go into control panel>devices and right click the controller for the first screen then open the second ppsspp screen. It works for us that way.

Also, we've been having trouble connecting with adhoc. Adhoc server says we're both connected but he can see me but i can't see him on my screen.
I am running the adhoc local ppsspp and he isn't. We've followed the posts and the only game it ever worked for was phantasy star portable. Other than that we've tried kingdom hearts birth my sleep and monster hunter freedom unite.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since you get phantasy star portable, monster hunter freedom unite should also work. If not work, try using AdhocServer.exe, disable Built in PRO ad hoc Server, Multithreaded. you may need also disable all available network #17.

EDIT: Kingdom hearts birth by sleep, multiplayer NOT work using PPSSPP.
07-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Kingdom hearts never worked but we've tried everything but the multithreaded. Though we tried it just now and it still doesn't work.

Have no idea what we're doing wrong. We literally followed everything to a T.
07-26-2015, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 10:29 PM by onelight.)
(07-26-2015 04:48 PM)xxlockedinxx Wrote:  Kingdom hearts never worked but we've tried everything but the multithreaded. Though we tried it just now and it still doesn't work.

Have no idea what we're doing wrong. We literally followed everything to a T.

sorry, Typo. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep multiplayer not work using PPSSPP

BTW, Only Command Mode and Race Mode are working when JPCSP emulator is the host. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid102116
07-27-2015, 06:20 PM
Oh okay.

Yeah but the only thing we can ever get to work is phantasy star. Both of them work too.

With monster hunter we can now see each other but just as we're about to set off on a quest it says one of us broke off. And we tried the different monster hunters (freedom, freedom 2 and freedom unite)
07-28-2015, 03:35 AM
(07-27-2015 06:20 PM)xxlockedinxx Wrote:  Oh okay.

Yeah but the only thing we can ever get to work is phantasy star. Both of them work too.

With monster hunter we can now see each other but just as we're about to set off on a quest it says one of us broke off. And we tried the different monster hunters (freedom, freedom 2 and freedom unite)

about monster hunters broke off, try use ppsspp-adhoclocal host mission.
07-28-2015, 06:11 PM
i cant seem to make it work for patapon 3. the host(v.1.0.1 non adhoc) is the only one recorded in the adhocserver.exe while the adhoclocal always gets socket error. I already tried doing every solution in this current thread, changing pro adhoc ip, turning off internet, firewall. thanks. I also tried using two v1.0.1 nonadhoc, both got network initialized but the other one is not recorded again in the adhocserver and cannot find the host.
07-29-2015, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 03:54 AM by onelight.)
(07-28-2015 06:11 PM)A671DR218 Wrote:  i cant seem to make it work for patapon 3. the host(v.1.0.1 non adhoc) is the only one recorded in the adhocserver.exe while the adhoclocal always gets socket error. I already tried doing every solution in this current thread, changing pro adhoc ip, turning off internet, firewall. thanks. I also tried using two v1.0.1 nonadhoc, both got network initialized but the other one is not recorded again in the adhocserver and cannot find the host.

No you cant, patapon 3 multiplayer only work when using PPSSPP(or JPCSP) with real PSP.
08-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Two MHP3rd on one PC
Is it possible to play two instances of Monster Hunter 3rd on one PC? I tried using the built in adhoc in version 1.01 and also the separate adHoc Pro server but my 2nd instance of the game keeps getting a connection error when trying to enter the online gathering hall. I did also go into the .ini file for the 2nd instance and change the nickname to PPSSPP2 so it didn't match the first instance. Is there anything else I can do?