Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
05-24-2017, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 11:42 AM by indexftw.)
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
(05-23-2017 05:55 PM)Adhenovan Wrote:  Coldbird.net and pro.colbird.net actually is pointing to same ip address. If the player connection still blocked by firewall, closed port and nat there is no possibility to see the player in the room. DMZ is necessary for communicate over Internet.

Many people can't enable or didnt understand how to enable DMZ thats why there is no one in the room. Some user also stuck with their isp that did not have DMZ feature (like behind a smartphone cellular data).

The only solution is implement port tunneling on ppsspp code or using VPN.

@indexftw you re not so late to the party with online experience 200 user still playing daily on my openvpn server. Average 15-30 player available every hours, if you want to join just search my thread.

I guess so. I remember checking pro status page and it had almost 100 players total.
What I am curious though is why I can't see anyone.
Upnp works and my router shows opened ports. Though port scanning always results in a time out. If I use advOR then I can see that ports are open but still no go. So what I did is run psp through tor and tried opening browser and checking ports, it didn't time out. So I went into tekken 6 and still no one.
Is this really alienated case and nothing can be done? Shouldn't have running through TOR network fixed everything? I also read that you can only play it through lan party(evolve etc.) but some people mention that it's playable through internet too. Confusing.

Cheers.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net - indexftw - 05-24-2017 10:59 AM