Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
05-05-2016, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 01:44 PM by lumune.)
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
(05-04-2016 11:33 PM)XxAleckxX Wrote:  Thanks lumune but can other ppsspp version connects? Like 1.1 connects to 2.2
I can multiplayer with 1.2.2.0 or the latest 1.2.2.0 development builds with my friend
via Portable hotspot

@lumune can you help me on the aztech DSL5018EN(1T1R) router im from phillipines btw i cant even find it on its settings

Yes, different emulator versions can play online together, like v0.9.9 with v1.2.2. The catch is, some games became broken in newer builds (like Monster Hunter series). Also there are builds which broke other games, like the build from onelight that fixed Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, this build broke DBZ Tenkaichi Tag Team, the game crashes upon battle start.
I'm also talking about Windows versions, some games which work well on Windows builds don't work with Android builds, bear this in mind.
So, in short, trying to play MH games in newer builds will result in all Gathering Halls being full, also instability between players in them. Older versions - like the one i've posted - still didn't have this bug (in fact, i think this is the last MH working build, before the bug was introduced).

Regarding your Router, i'm afraid not, i'd also suggest you to read more about DMZ and what it does before doing anything. DMZ basically opens all your ports to the wide Internet, if you aren't confident about it or don't know how to do it, it's better to use a program like Evolve, bypassing the need of DMZ and using only UPnP. Using Evolve VPN's (Party System) to play. However, this means you'll be able to play with other players using Evolve only, not on coldbird.net, unfortunately.
Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net - lumune - 05-05-2016 01:40 PM