Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
12-04-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 08:36 PM by ltsaaron.)
RE: [Video Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net
Greetings,
I am not certain if this is the right place to address this, however, I've been trying to play Dissidia Duodecim with someone, we make use of Coldbird and both have the right emulator settings and DMZ enabled.
We can get online just fine, but once in the lobby, my friend is unable to see me, while I can see him, challenging him won't do anything, the same goes for group battle, except when I join his room, then it'll try to start a battle, and that's the only moment where his game will actually recognize me, but it gets stuck while trying to prepare for the battle.
We use the same and latest version of PPSSPP, both of us appear as players in coldbird in dissidia, and use the same settings, and version of the game, we also both have firewall completely disabled to make sure that's not the cause.
Has anyone had this issue before and if so, any idea how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.
(if this is not the right place for this, please point me to the place where it's supposed to be)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] How to play on coldbird.net - ltsaaron - 12-04-2015 08:28 PM