Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
02-02-2015, 04:41 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] Online using only PPSSPP (24/7 coldbird server)
(02-02-2015 02:12 PM)lumune Wrote:  You could try searching for the ports the games are using with third-party programs but that could be equally dangerous. You should wait for UPnP support if enabling DMZ is too risky for you.

Ok so wait a minute. How would I find out which ports PPSSPP and Coldfish use specifically if that's the case? And I have UPnP Enabled right now. Why must DMZ be the only option if there's specific ports available to forward? And on the contrary, forwarding specific ports is nowhere near as dangerous as forwarding ALL of them with DMZ. DMZ is basically opening the front door of your PC and yelling "Here I am, World!".

(02-02-2015 02:12 PM)lumune Wrote:  If you could see each other then UPnP is working for you. If it wasn't working you wouldn't even be able to see anyone in the Lobby Room.
Also, Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus can only be started with JPCSP emulator as host and ping must be inferior to 200ms or else the game will hang shortly after both players confirmation and the battle won't start.

So wait, even with Coldfish, are you telling me NEXT Plus is still not fully working with it? Because that's the main game I'm trying to get working here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] Online using only PPSSPP (24/7 coldbird server) - WackyModder84 - 02-02-2015 04:41 PM