Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
01-15-2015, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 06:12 PM by lumune.)
RE: [Video Tutorial] Play online using coldbird.net server (no need to install anything)
(01-15-2015 01:30 PM)Tylerdarden Wrote:  Got some problems with Tekken 6, idont se other players? Does europe/usa/ type .iso file has anything to do with it? Im using IOS dmz and firewall are all good. I host on untold legends and it pops on coldbird server.
But on Tekken 6, i see no other players. Please help

And by the way i'm having PPSSPP on Ipad Air 2 new ipad, man every damn game runs smooth on ANY settings. it even looks better than earlier ipad. No lag, connected it to my Apple TV, boy its like having a ps3. PPSSPP is pretty stable now, but all these damn versions!

I'm playing on Windows 7 SP1 x64 so i don't know for sure since some games have issues with Adhoc when using mobile OS.

Regarding Tekken 6, when players are in-battle their names won't show in the Battle Lobby, their names will only show up when they're not in-battle (including the menus after each match). If you've got MHP3rdHD or MHFU i'd suggest you to try it instead, since you can see others players names even when they are inside quests (on the Gathering Halls). These games are also extremely popular on coldbird, which makes it easier to test them.

Remember that even if coldbird's server status page recognizes you, it still doesn't mean you can actually play. Your ports or firewalls may still be blocking you.

You'll still need to enable DMZ.
Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [Video Tutorial] Play online using coldbird.net server (no need to install anything) - lumune - 01-15-2015 02:49 PM