Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to play on Black-seraph.com (formerly coldbird.net)
01-08-2015, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2015 06:15 PM by lumune.)
RE: [Tutorial] How to play online using coldbird.net server (no need to install anything)
(01-08-2015 08:38 AM)rohirim Wrote:  That's strange. I'm sure I already follow all your instructions. Even I put ppsspp on my antivirus whitelist and still got the same result. I wonder if my location affecting the connection.

I'll send you the video link, looks like I can't put link here due to my posts count.

First thing i've noticed in your video, you've enabled/ticked the built-in PRO Adhoc Server. When playing on coldbird.net IP, the built-in PRO Adhoc Server must be disabled/unticked or else it will conflict with the one coldbird.net is using.
It has nothing to do with your anti-virus, except if it has a built-in Firewall, then you do need to disable it or create an exception for PPSSPP on it. The same applies for Windows Firewall, you can either disable it or the first time you go online on PPSSPP, a Windows Firewall will pop up like this:

[Image: JTqpL8.png]

just tick both Private and Public boxes, like on the image above and click Allow and you're good to go. If you still cannot find other people then it must be your router blocking your ports.
If you cannot enable DMZ, there's nothing else you can do i'm afraid.

Also, i'd suggest you to try during peak hours (20+ players) on MHP3rdHD since sometimes people don't like creating on Gathering Hall 1, so have a quick look in other GH's to see if you can find them.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Tutorial] How to play online using coldbird.net server (no need to install anything) - lumune - 01-08-2015 12:18 PM
RE: [Tutorial] - rohirim - 01-08-2015, 01:51 PM