Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dev - Latest 12/23 - Fixes some crashes
12-24-2014, 06:10 AM
Dev - Latest 12/23 - Fixes some crashes
For all of you IOS users out there that have been experiencing crashing in certain games, The newest dev-latest has solved a lot of these issues for me. Most notably 3rd Birthday, FF type 0, and God Eater Burst no longer crash at the first instance of actual gameplay. I for one am super stoked and appreciated the development on IOS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Dev - Latest 12/23 - Fixes some crashes
I havent tried 3rd birthday yet but will do soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Btw, is the controller issue foxed yet? Right nub stick left and down not working.
12-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the update. Disgaea 2 is now working perfectly fine after the new ppsspp update. It isn't crashing anymore when executing a skill.

Thanks guys!
12-26-2014, 01:43 AM
Unfortunately I still have the controller issue where start and select show as Esc on the keyboard and the right analog only partially works. I think right on the right analog shows as pad1.b12 and up shows as Lshift? While some of the crashing I was receiving was related to JIT which had some updates the controller issue seems a little different. From looking on the forums it has persisted for awhile on IOS. I double checked monster hunter unite and Bioshock for IOS and both read my PS3 controller perfectly through c4all.

Does anyone have a controller for IOS that is reading in the right analog correctly?
12-27-2014, 01:12 AM
So the error shows on DS3 controllers as well? I thought its just for DS4 controllers.
01-01-2015, 05:02 AM
The error even shows on my Moga Rebel, so it isn't just an issue with c4all or the DS3 and 4 controllers. Up on the right analog registers as pad1.b5, right registers as pad1.b12, and left and down don't register at all. The right stick works perfectly in MHFU for iOS and other games I've tested it on, PPSSPP seems to be the only one with an issue.