Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
06-18-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
(05-20-2014 04:05 PM)dhRPGamer Wrote:  Since there is an almost half a year gap between the main discussion and the more recent bumps, I'm not sure if the disappearing polygon graphics glitch has been resolved, or if the people in discussion eventually found their workarounds for this problem.

Long story short:
Someone on the PPSSPP github came up with a workaround tweak quite some times ago, I tested it, and it seems to work fine, at the cost of some minor graphics artifacts. If anyone's still interested, feel free to PM or email me.

I've received a number of requests for the tweaked main program, glad to see that it looks like PSP2i still hold a bit of affection from PSP gamers. In the case that there are others still that are interested and want to contact me, it would be good if you could include in your message:
- What OS you're running with.
- An email address that I could send to.
That'll make things go a little quicker, because if you don't, in my reply message I'll still ask you for them anyway. And since I most likely live in a different time zone than most, having to message back and forth will probably be slow and painful.

p.s. Apologies for the double post. I know I'm meant to use the EDIT function, but since the previous post is kinda long, I can see no way of editing the post to emphasis the new bits.

p.p.s. That and, it'll be nice if people actually ask properly, like, actually writing a sentence instead of "PPSSPP 4 PSP2i nao". I mean, it's not like if you didn't then I won't give it to you or anything, but it'll make me a little happier and speak a bit less of the f-word when I click the "send" button. :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity - dhRPGamer - 06-18-2014 06:02 PM