Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
01-05-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity
Hello..i think this is the right place to report(first time posting in this ppsspp forum)

I like to make a report on psp2i. i found out that depth range hack only work with openGL rendering..while using D3D the invisible bug/glitch occur even with depth range hack enabled.

I'm using the latest ppsspp v.0.9.9.1-1411-gf1964dc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 12:16 PM
(01-05-2015 11:19 PM)IzanagiHaru Wrote:  Hello..i think this is the right place to report(first time posting in this ppsspp forum)

I like to make a report on psp2i. i found out that depth range hack only work with openGL rendering..while using D3D the invisible bug/glitch occur even with depth range hack enabled.

I'm using the latest ppsspp v.0.9.9.1-1411-gf1964dc

use v.0.9.9.1-936 the lobby is still clippy, but, the dungeons are OK..
11-18-2015, 10:45 PM
Sorry for bumping this thread @_@a i know PSPo2i is currently highly playable.

I'm glad that the latest Build don't need to check Depth range Hack anymore, and OpenGL backend seems working flawlessly.. But in D3D, the enemy's attribute icons are missing, the character indicator on radar sometimes flickering (not so annoying though).

I'm just wanted to tell, the early v1.0.1 builds is perfect for this game on D3D. @_@/ Have Fun!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-31-2016, 06:14 AM
Just wanted to report a bug when trying to play with 3 people on same version of PPSSPP using Evolve one player drops while trying to join a Party Game, but all 3 load in the pre-game screen. With 2 people, it plays fine. Host is using Windows 8.1, and two people are using Windows 7

Also, with coldbird.net it just refuses to work even with 2 people.
09-15-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 04:23 PM by MunchMonkii.)
(08-31-2016 06:14 AM)mizuki Wrote:  Just wanted to report a bug when trying to play with 3 people on same version of PPSSPP using Evolve one player drops while trying to join a Party Game, but all 3 load in the pre-game screen. With 2 people, it plays fine. Host is using Windows 8.1, and two people are using Windows 7

Also, with coldbird.net it just refuses to work even with 2 people.

That isn't always the case. I've played many times w/ 3 players and a few times even with 4 players over Evolve with players being in countries across the globe.

The issue, I believe isn't PPSSPP. It's the connectivity of each player to connect to each other player. Enable UPnP in each of the players routers to ensure open ports, play over a wired connection if possible and disable antivirus / firewalls when playing to maximize compatibility.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 / Infinity
PPSSPP Multiplayer Discord Group
All are welcome to join!
https://discord.gg/qJ7HcBU