Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to play Online (Infrastructure) multiplayer?
12-20-2014, 03:10 PM
How to play Online (Infrastructure) multiplayer?
Hello. I have recently installed PPSSPP, and i want to play Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron online (infrastructure mode). But it displays a connection error. I turned on the WLAN option in PPSSPP System settings, but it doesn't work. I also changed the IP adress to my network's, but no effect. What to do? If its incompatible, could you make this game multiplayer-compatible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: How to play Online (Infrastructure) multiplayer?
hi Hakeris , unfortunately you will never be able to play its Infrastructure mode.
Infrastructure is not compatible with PPSSPP , its only compatible with original PSP.
And Star War games servers were provided by Gamespy , unfortunately they shut down the servers of both Star Wars PSP games about 7 months ago. Now you can't even play it online using psp Sad
I have played both star war game online on psp when their servers were up , they were so much fun , I miss the online.
Hope that helped Smile

The Signature!
01-05-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: How to play Online (Infrastructure) multiplayer?
Hi Haseeb,Great post..Actually i was not aware of this game..After read the post..I like to ply this game..Where to get this multiplayer games???How long yo playing this game???I am waiting for the reply..Keep in touch with us..Thanks in AdvanceWinkWink