Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[MHP3rd] long quest screen and then break off the group !
12-06-2014, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 11:10 PM by Soipe.)
[MHP3rd] long quest screen and then break off the group !
Note:
pls dont talk about another problem. It is an annoying thing if there are only 1 Answer about the thread and the other 4 pages talk about other problems -.-

Problem:
When i and my Brother start the quest (with and not with 25% speed) in MHP3rd then it took a LONG time untill it start and then is there the message, that my brother "break the group off". We both have the newest ppsspp emu and the same settings
- fast memory unsticked
- software skinning unsticked

Hope for a helpful Answer Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2014, 05:43 AM
RE: [MHP3rd] long quest screen and then break off the group !
(12-06-2014 10:41 PM)Soipe Wrote:  Note:
pls dont talk about another problem. It is an annoying thing if there are only 1 Answer about the thread and the other 4 pages talk about other problems -.-

Problem:
When i and my Brother start the quest (with and not with 25% speed) in MHP3rd then it took a LONG time untill it start and then is there the message, that my brother "break the group off". We both have the newest ppsspp emu and the same settings
- fast memory unsticked
- software skinning unsticked

Hope for a helpful Answer Big Grin

Playing with same Mac Addres? or are you Online on the same Router? what program do you use? Evolve Tunngle Hamachi? did you try to host quest break and then host your brother the quest? already let the firewall (Yours and yours brother) goes trought your VPN program and PPSSPP?

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-11-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: [MHP3rd] long quest screen and then break off the group !
Ok thx, the problem is solved
it was the Firewall Big Grin
Find all posts by this user