Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[android] every nightly build after 905...
03-08-2013, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 05:04 PM by chrisDLCTS.)
RE: [android] every nightly build after 905...
sorry it took me a bit to reply. I am now running 1056 currently and everything is running smoothly. also, for those with in game save issues the, turn on buffering and the save and load screens will appear per normal. I can confirm this works with disgaea AoD and also fate/extra. as long you have buffering enabled, saving and loading works just fine.

(03-08-2013 05:01 PM)chrisDLCTS Wrote:  sorry it took me a bit to reply. I am now running 1056 currently and everything is running smoothly. also, for those with in game save issues the, turn on buffering and the save and load screens will appear per normal. I can confirm this works with disgaea AoD and also fate/extra. as long you have buffering enabled, saving and loading works just fine.

a quick edit, savestates and loading savestates are not properly working on the 1056 build. so far that's the only problem I've ran into with this build.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [android] every nightly build after 905... - chrisDLCTS - 03-08-2013 05:01 PM