Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Moeyu] MoeBath with Friends
06-30-2015, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 02:12 PM by SoulSlayerAbad.)
RE: [Moeyu] MoeBath with Friends
(11-27-2014 05:06 PM)milkydude12 Wrote:  Hi, as this is a free game on google play i have ripped the apk
Well, thing is, the service has now been suspended. The error you see is a "Connection failed error". Basically, you can no longer "play" the game, since it used to run after connecting to server to confirm your coin status and such. Which is a pity, because I used to have fun playing it.
What I have been able to do is decompile some of the source code to get hints about decrypting the .okk audio files used for the audio. High quality Kana-Asumi-as-imouto audio files. If someone is interested, I'll upload them somewhere after i decrypt them all, so if you are interested, PM me.
Also, thanks to milkydude12 for uploading the apk. I can no longer install it from the market, and the copies around the web that I found are all fake. I had wanted it for a long time, and at least I can hear the voices, if nothing else.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Moeyu] MoeBath with Friends - milkydude12 - 11-25-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: [Moeyu] MoeBath with Friends - Bigpet - 11-26-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: [Moeyu] MoeBath with Friends - SoulSlayerAbad - 06-30-2015 02:09 PM