Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorting games on a psp go?
11-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Sorting games on a psp go?
I found that ages ago I downloaded a ton of games and homebrew. Eventually my OCD got the better of me and I sorted my game list out (by changing the "modified at" dates of the iso games so that they were closer to the top. I don't remember how I managed to sort my homebrew or those pointless dlc icons though. I think I used some kind of program to achieve that goal?)

But recently I found that my PSP go has gone a little funny. Sometimes with my seplugins folder it refuses to save any and all changes, the games no longer sort with the "modified at" trick, programs that are supposed to sort out your games no longer work (they sort the homebrew icons fine but refuse to even touch the order of my psp games.....and moves them all to the bottom of the menu, ugh.....).

Now I use the game categories lite plugin (since I used another version and it kept crashing my psp go *insert reason why here*). While it does separate the different games and tools I use it still doesn't sort the games in the order I want them to(after using pspHBsorttool which is supposed to work with sorting game categories, isos and homebrews). Even after using those programs to sort my games and reseting the vsh/psp or refreshing the cfw NOTHING CHANGES.

Can someone give me help before I tear my hair out?....please?....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply