Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Audio/Music Issue
11-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Audio/Music Issue
I'm not sure where to post this, if this is the wrong spot, please move this to where it should go Smile

All right so I'm having problems with the audio/music on PPSSPP v0.9.9. I also tried the newest version - v0.9.9.1 and I still get the problem.
The game that I was playing was a Japanese game called "Snow Bound Land (スノウ・バウンド・ランド)".
The background music will seem like it's playing smoothly until after a few seconds into it and then all of a sudden it starts looping into a very very annoying 1-3 sec loop and never stops.

I wish I could put a sample audio file on here, but unfortunately it seems links and .mp3 files are not allowed.

Help would be very much appreciated. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: Audio/Music Issue
(11-15-2014 12:19 AM)hanako Wrote:  I'm not sure where to post this, if this is the wrong spot, please move this to where it should go Smile

All right so I'm having problems with the audio/music on PPSSPP v0.9.9. I also tried the newest version - v0.9.9.1 and I still get the problem.
The game that I was playing was a Japanese game called "Snow Bound Land (スノウ・バウンド・ランド)".
The background music will seem like it's playing smoothly until after a few seconds into it and then all of a sudden it starts looping into a very very annoying 1-3 sec loop and never stops.

I wish I could put a sample audio file on here, but unfortunately it seems links and .mp3 files are not allowed...

Help would be very much appreciated. Smile

I think it's a bug wait for an update.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2021, 04:27 PM
This is a very old thread bump lol.
Find all posts by this user
04-20-2023, 03:12 AM
Haha... It's old thread and the bug should be fixed now... LoL