Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Razer Edge Pro can it even?
11-07-2014, 06:24 AM
Razer Edge Pro can it even?
Hi,

I was wondering, does anyone have a Razer Edge Pro? I'd love to see a video of it running Final Fantasy XIV and or Batmak Akram Asylum before i decide to purchase the device. As is I have already got a Gaming Desktop however i can't lug that thing around so yea ...

Thanks

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Razer Edge Pro can it even?
I would love to get one if I had enough money , its definitely my favorite tablet *_* and its more powerful than a lot of gaming desktops and laptops , but its price is over 9000!!!!
I have a windows 8.1 tablet "Lenovo Miix 2 8" , it can play Batman Arkham Asylum very well at medium/low settings.
Resident Evil Revelation 6,5,4 work smoothy too , also tried Battlefield 3 (which is playable at lowest settings) and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (playable on 640x480 resoluttion) etc.
But emulation is the real deal , I've seen that Razer Edge Pro can emulate PS2 and Gamecube easily!

The Signature!
11-07-2014, 09:58 AM
I would buy one easily if I had R$ 5.000,00. Unfortunately, it’s too expansive here in Brazil! I would buy if I were you!! Even if it doesn’t run these games at ultra-high resolution, it will run in a acceptable resolution for sure!

Buy it if you can $$$$

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
11-07-2014, 02:44 PM
(11-07-2014 09:58 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  I would buy one easily if I had R$ 5.000,00. Unfortunately, it’s too expansive here in Brazil! I would buy if I were you!! Even if it doesn’t run these games at ultra-high resolution, it will run in a acceptable resolution for sure!

Buy it if you can $$$$

I have a friend that lives in Brazil , he's the one on my development team.
As I've talked to him , I think Brazillian prices are torturing you people!
The prices are too high for almost everything , I don't know why :/
As I live in Asia , I can get a PS Vita in 200$ , while Brazillian people have to pay 2x of its original price , oh god!

The Signature!
11-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Because Brazil have the stupidest import/export taxes!! Politics here is just a shame.

Do you know that it would be less expansive you buy a passage to USA, pay the hotel and Buy a PS4 and pay the passage back than buy a PS4 in Brazil when it was announced!?

Just tired of this crap!!

Ps. more than 2x, belive me!!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-07-2014, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 05:01 PM by Haseeb.)
(11-07-2014 04:14 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Because Brazil have the stupidest import/export taxes!! Politics here is just a shame.

Do you know that it would be less expansive you buy a passage to USA, pay the hotel and Buy a PS4 and pay the passage back than buy a PS4 in Brazil when it was announced!?

Just tired of this crap!!

Ps. more than 2x, belive me!!

Oh my god! Lmao , yeah I heard that PS4 was like over 2000$ in Brazil when it was launched Confused I could have enjoyed a trip to Japan in this much money lol
I hope your government improves soon ...
BTW , in this situation , Ebay is a better option for Brazillian people I guess.

The Signature!
11-07-2014, 07:00 PM
Wow this device is awesome! Unfortunately the things in Brazil are more expensive than any country. Buy stuff in international sites also needs a bit of luck, because you may pay taxes when it arrives here, and the taxes may cost more than the product price. Confused

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
11-09-2014, 01:45 AM
I got mine used for around $700 + a beer Smile

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
11-10-2014, 09:27 AM
That’s exactly what I was going to say Guilherme!! Using Ebay is not a good think either cause when it arrives in Brasil, I’m going to have to pay it taxes… and the taxes will be unbelievably highs… probably more expensive than the console itself!!

The worst part of it is that our economy is going to a chaos status, and our people reelected the same government for more 4 years! It’s just unacceptable!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

11-10-2014, 02:17 PM
(11-10-2014 09:27 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  That’s exactly what I was going to say Guilherme!! Using Ebay is not a good think either cause when it arrives in Brasil, I’m going to have to pay it taxes… and the taxes will be unbelievably highs… probably more expensive than the console itself!!

The worst part of it is that our economy is going to a chaos status, and our people reelected the same government for more 4 years! It’s just unacceptable!

I feel bad for you guys (and you should feel bad too) Rolleyes
Maybe one day , Brazil will get better , I hope so.
But I have very weak hopes for my own country Dodgy

The Signature!
11-15-2014, 06:39 AM
Soo... soon after my purchase of the Razer Edge Pro someone gave me an offer i simply could not refuse (a lot more then paid for the device). As such I am back to using my Ps Vita and One Plus One