Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Warriors
01-29-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: The Warriors
Not working on my android at all! I am using 0.9.6. Can someone give me good settings or ANYTHING to get past that logo on android :/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2014, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 04:06 PM by Mr-Kanister.)
Use the latest build from the bottom(!) of the following page:
http://ppsspp.org/downloads.html

You need a powerful device for this game at the moment.
(There are many slowdowns anymore)
I had the same problem with the Logo freeze for a long time before, but with the latest build
it works for me.

Try this:

(Graphics)
Mode: Buffered Rendering
Frameskipping: Auto (or 2 )
Prevent FPS from exceeding 60: on

Postprocessing shader: off
Mipmapping: on

Rendering Resolution: 2xPSP
Hardware transform: off
all other performance settings : on

Texture scaling options:
Auto (looks better) or nearest (faster)

Anisotropic filtering: 4x
Texture filter: Auto

Hack settings options:
Nothing enabled

(System)
Fast memory: On
Multithread: off
I/O Thread: on
atomic audio: on

I hope it works for you with this settings!
02-16-2014, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 03:21 AM by danny19901.)
Running fairly well on Android change PSP from 1000 to 2000/3000 also have Frame skip set at 2 turn auto frame skip off and just mess around a bit with settings it's how I got to work very smooth but Audio stutters now and then slight lag in videos but highly playable I got in game and fairly far through I would post pics but I'm using my P880 to browse also I wish this forum supported tapatalk
02-21-2014, 06:53 PM
It´s a great game. But only the first few missions are playable for me. On later missions the PPSSPP crashing all the time. The bug starts in the
mission, when the player arrives in the city with the train. Every 1 - 2 minutes PPSSPP force close. I tried to fix it with other settings but nothing works for me. Sad

Nvidia Shield
Android - v0.9.7.2-57
02-22-2014, 04:22 AM
Information RE: The Warriors
(02-21-2014 06:53 PM)Mr-Kanister Wrote:  It´s a great game. But only the first few missions are playable for me. On later missions the PPSSPP crashing all the time. The bug starts in the
mission, when the player arrives in the city with the train. Every 1 - 2 minutes PPSSPP force close. I tried to fix it with other settings but nothing works for me. Sad

Nvidia Shield
Android - v0.9.7.2-57

Have you been able to play this later mission with the train on earlier builds?
If so which builds & when did it stop working, if known.
06-10-2014, 06:12 AM
Is this playable now??
08-08-2014, 03:32 AM
This game runs great now on android, but there are some slowdowns anyone know good settings for this game?
12-18-2014, 11:54 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 11:55 PM by Trokinos.)
Looks like the heavy slowdown depends on the direction you're looking at, probably something in the geometry that is giving bad troubles to the emulation.
By example in the opening tutorial in which your character is learning to fight against a bunch of paid drunk guys, if you look at the entrance of the location (where the other drunks are waiting for their turns) you'll notice the heavy slowdown kicking in.

While if you're looking at any other direction the game is completely smooth and run fast.

tested both opengl and dx9 backends and every settings, and nothing makes a difference, even playing in the smallest windowed resolution still exhibit the problem.
01-17-2015, 12:46 PM
HELP! Love this game really want it to work on my Samsung tab4, but it is really laggy. Could anyone give me some guidance?
09-18-2016, 04:30 AM
Gets stuck on the Rockstar logo, ppsspp 1.3 windows x64.
09-21-2016, 04:58 PM
I am also getting stuck on the Rockstar logo as soon as I launch the ISO. Any fix or working settings for my device? I really want to play this game

Gold V.1.3.0.1
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact E5823
Build: 32.2.A.0.253
Android 6.0.1
11-27-2016, 05:42 AM
I am always getting stuck on the yellow Rockstar logo. Has anyone found a fix yet?
03-13-2017, 01:50 PM
The Warriors on my phone doesn't start. Can skme one help me here ?
Guys. I'm new around here. But recently I have the problem with this game called The Warriors from Rockstar. I'm using a Galaxy J7 Prime and I can play the other games properly but everytime I start this game it only showing me the rockstar logo. After that red rockstar logo the game doesn't start and it keeping black screen then I check the fps it dropped to 0.00 and it doesn't do anything. So if anyone can help me out this one I'm gonna be grateful
03-13-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: The Warriors on my phone doesn't start. Can skme one help me here ?
I've heard of others having this same problem. Unfortunately i've not heard of any solutions and i really lovd "the warriors "
03-13-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: The Warriors on my phone doesn't start. Can skme one help me here ?
I dunno man. Right now I'm using the 1.2.2.0 version of PPSSPP I have checked multithread and lazy texture alongside retain changed textured and disable slower effect with low splines curves quality but it still doesn't work l. Was that is about my hardware ?