Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rev 976: lwr fix didn't actually fix things
03-05-2013, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 08:54 PM by EvilKingStan.)
Sad rev 976: lwr fix didn't actually fix things
As of rev 976 a lot of 3d games no longer display the 3d graphics. Some show the 2D graphics but just display flat grayness everywhere else. These include Crisis Core, Dissidia, and Exit, which I have pictures of below. Other games like Phantom Brave, Mimana Iyar Chronicles, and Hitman Reborn Kizuna no Tag Battle, don't even display the 2d graphics, the screen is just fully black. You can see the FPS counter in the top corner changing though, so the game is definitely still running. All of this was checked on android. Turning off Jit seemed to fix it, but obviously the speed drop was too much of a tradeoff.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: rev 976: lwr fix didn't actually fix things
and i think wipeout pure crashes randomly ingame
03-06-2013, 09:49 PM
tried to disable frameskip? In the last builds it makes the screen not refresh in my games (except for fps counter).
03-06-2013, 10:10 PM
(03-06-2013 09:49 PM)Vincentmrl Wrote:  tried to disable frameskip? In the last builds it makes the screen not refresh in my games (except for fps counter).

I already tried things like that. (Most of the time I try to make absolutely sure there is a problem before posting about it.) Henrik already removed lwr in rev 987 and the problem was fixed again on armjit. Big Grin
Thread Closed