Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help during gameplay
11-04-2014, 11:58 PM
Help during gameplay
Hello everyone

When I play Smackdown vs Raw 2006,2007 and 2008 (I play mostly those three), during gameplay, the PPSSPP says «PPSSPP stopped working» and then I have to start all over again the same match or other stuff.

Can someone give me a solution for this please.

Windows 7 64 bits
500GB HDD
4GB RAM DDR3
Intel Core i5-480M
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 05:40 AM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: Help during gameplay
(11-04-2014 11:58 PM)nelson916 Wrote:  Hello everyone

When I play Smackdown vs Raw 2006,2007 and 2008 (I play mostly those three), during gameplay, the PPSSPP says «PPSSPP stopped working» and then I have to start all over again the same match or other stuff.

Can someone give me a solution for this please.

Windows 7 64 bits
500GB HDD
4GB RAM DDR3
Intel Core i5-480M
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
Hi there,

I have just tested WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006, and it worked fine apart from flickering of the in-game crowd, there were no crashes, i played 2 singles exhibition matches without managers plus the arcade mode on two of the options, it returned back to the main menu fine after saving the game.
Perhaps your save game is corrupted, try moving it away from the save folder, and allow the game to create a new one, then re-test, if that doesn't still work, it maybe a graphics driver problem, as you use a ATI card, I use a Nvidia card myself, reverting to an earlier version, seems to cure problems, if after all this, still same problem, upload your settings used (Screenshots) preferably. Cool
BTW: I used my PC setup, with latest daily build v0.9.9.1-786-g7819b97 found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php

Could a Mod merge this with main thread please: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...3#pid95963 - thank you.
11-05-2014, 05:14 PM
RE: Help during gameplay
Thanks for your reply. The PPSSPP only stops on the wrestling games that i described and it doesn't have to do with the save files because when I save a game it saves correctly, it's just during gameplay. The settings I use are the default ones except the keyboard buttons that I changed a bit. Do you think its something concerning the graphic settings that needs to be changed?
11-05-2014, 10:10 PM
I believe it used to crash. Make sure you're using the latest git build.

-[Unknown]
11-06-2014, 01:33 AM
(11-05-2014 05:14 PM)nelson916 Wrote:  Thanks for your reply. The PPSSPP only stops on the wrestling games that i described and it doesn't have to do with the save files because when I save a game it saves correctly, it's just during gameplay. The settings I use are the default ones except the keyboard buttons that I changed a bit. Do you think its something concerning the graphic settings that needs to be changed?
Hi there,

Which version of PPSSPP are you using?, as the official 0.9.9.1 on the main website still didn't work with these games, if I'm not mistaken.

These settings are the ones I used.........

11-06-2014, 02:53 AM
(11-06-2014 01:33 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 05:14 PM)nelson916 Wrote:  Thanks for your reply. The PPSSPP only stops on the wrestling games that i described and it doesn't have to do with the save files because when I save a game it saves correctly, it's just during gameplay. The settings I use are the default ones except the keyboard buttons that I changed a bit. Do you think its something concerning the graphic settings that needs to be changed?
Hi there,

Which version of PPSSPP are you using?, as the official 0.9.9.1 on the main website still didn't work with these games, if I'm not mistaken.

Hello, the version that i use is v0.9.9-81m. If you play the same games as I, do you have the same problems? Thanks for your reply Smile
11-06-2014, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 05:00 AM by The Phoenix.)
(11-06-2014 02:53 AM)nelson916 Wrote:  
(11-06-2014 01:33 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
Hi there,

Hello, the version that i use is v0.9.9-81m. If you play the same games as I, do you have the same problems? Thanks for your reply Smile
Hi there,

No wonder, your using a very old version, update at once to the latest build found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php

Update to v0.9.9.1-790-g5bb6395 - latest version so far. Cool

Yes all Smackdown games now work just fine, using that build mentioned above.
11-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Thank you very much for your reply. I'll do what you say and then I'll write if it has the same problems XD
11-08-2014, 03:19 PM
I did what you did and now during the gameplay the screen just goes black and it doesn't say «PPSSPP stopped working».

But thanks for your help and time Smile
11-11-2014, 03:06 AM
(11-08-2014 03:19 PM)nelson916 Wrote:  I did what you did and now during the gameplay the screen just goes black and it doesn't say «PPSSPP stopped working».

But thanks for your help and time Smile
As you used exact settings as I did, then must simply be graphics card difference between your Ati & my Nvidia card.
There is a thread specially made for Ati card users in this forum, search for it, that will probably cure all the problems you are experiencing with these games.