Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BUG: Resolution Not Working for iPhone 6+
11-02-2014, 03:54 PM
BUG: Resolution Not Working for iPhone 6+
I just got ppsspp on my new iPhone using cydia. There is nothing game breaking that destroys the emulator just one thing that I need fixed with this patch or if there is a way I could fix it without waiting for the next build. The resolution doesn't fit the screen properly. I went through the settings to see if I could fix it but could not. The screen's resolution is set for a iPhone 5 so at the bottom left there is a smaller image of the screen. The most annoying part is that the buttons aren't set to the small resolution so in the menu I have to guess where I am taping. The controls are fine when I get into a game. The worst part is when I'm playing a game it flickers to the larger resolution then instantly flickers back within 0.5 - 0.7 of a second.

Long story short the resolution doesn't work with the new iPhone 6+ and I want a quick fix or a patch in the new build. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: BUG: Resolution Not Working for iPhone 6+
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-04-2014, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 01:53 AM by ttwthomas.)
I think it already have been patched but not built yet
11-10-2014, 01:43 PM
The "Dev-Latest" build in the Cydia repository now supports the iPhone 6 Plus resolution. It works great for me, I don't even need to enable frameskipping as I did on my iPad 2, probably because of the available processing power.

Many thanks to everyone involved!