Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
11-08-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
(11-07-2014 06:47 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I'm thinking in upgrade my PC, nothing awesome, I don't care much for graphics, since it can run some good games smooth, but I also don't want bad graphics Tongue. My motherboard isn't that good, so I was thinking in a 9800gt 1Gb, it's old, but I've seen videos on youtube and it has a awesome performance in modern games. I also plan to put a new processor, my motherboard supports till Core 2 Quad, I can't use a Core i3, for example, so I was seeing a good and cheap processor, the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, this setting can run Bettlefield 3 at ultra settings and 720p or high/medium at 1080p.

I don't want a "monster PC", i wanna a PC for casual playing and a cheap upgrade, i still prefer my PS3. What do you guys think? And sorry for off-topic and my bad english. Blush

Not sure what to say about your English but saying "Sorry for my bad English" again and again and again will make you famous for sure , lmao!
Seriously dude , your English is just as good as a person should have , I don't find any mistakes even if I try to , sometimes I think you're an American lol!
And yeah , if I had to buy a PC , I would buy an i7 , PS2 + Gamecube emulation = Perfect use of a PC Big Grin

The Signature!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
Oh thanks! Smile I didn't know my english is "good", because all the time some people say me on youtube that I write like a foreigner (it's what I'm). Tongue I also don't like my english, I always use the same words, I don't know many.

This GPU can run many games at high settings and good FPS. I believe it can even run PS2 emulator smoothly, at least I hope so. Will be good for make gameplay videos, and the games are more cheap on PC, and connecting it in a TV, the fun will be guaranteed. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-03-2014, 06:16 AM
I think that ps4 is finished, tablets and smartphone rules ¡ Sad