Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
11-06-2014, 12:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2014 12:16 AM by Squall.)
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware?
In my opinion, one should spend money with the game, not with hardware. The important thing is the game, the hardware is only a recipient to run the game.

I think the modern consoles are not comfortable anymore, because their advantages disappeared.
They require the installation of the games and they do not start as quickly as the older ones.
They have new problems, such as the annoying updates.

Consoles are cheaper than an equivalent PC, but after two years an equivalent PC is cheaper than a console plus a non-gaming PC. Furthermore, PC games are cheaper.

Consoles do not support mods, cheats and backup of saves. Consoles are not backward-compatible or the compatibility is limited.

PC has more options of controllers, because we can use gamepad, keyboard or mouse. Many games are better with mouse.

On PC, we can play multiplayer games in a local network for free after decades. That is not possible with the modern consoles.

Buying a console will not allow one to play the exclusive games of the other consoles.
Consoles have better exclusives, but the number of good non-exclusive games has increased so much that we will not regret the lack of the exclusive game.

The list of reasons for I buy a PS3 is each day smaller. Valkyrie Chronicles will be released on PC.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think the PS4 and XB1 can be prejudiced for be based in a PC hardware? - Squall - 11-06-2014 12:11 AM