Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help! little problem in megaman x maverick hunters.
10-30-2014, 07:10 PM
help! little problem in megaman x maverick hunters.
Hi guys! I have a little problem with megaman x running on version 0.9.9.1 windows. The game walks me really well, but my problem is in the intros, after the capcom screen appears, the screen is completely black and I can only hear the voices, but no picture .. is there any solution to see the intro? same thing happens with the intro before Megaman appears on the scene. i just have that only problem in megaman x maverick hunters.

i used a notebook.. samsung rf501

Specs:

Windows 7.
ram 4g.
Nvidia Geforce GT 420m.
Intel core i5 2.6 Ghz.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2014, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 07:58 PM by SbTheScrub.)
RE: help! little problem in megaman x maverick hunters.
(10-30-2014 07:10 PM)Wolfgang Krauser Wrote:  Hi guys! I have a little problem with megaman x running on version 0.9.9.1 windows. The game walks me really well, but my problem is in the intros, after the capcom screen appears, the screen is completely black and I can only hear the voices, but no picture .. is there any solution to see the intro? same thing happens with the intro before Megaman appears on the scene. i just have that only problem in megaman x maverick hunters.

i used a notebook.. samsung rf501

Specs:

Windows 7.
ram 4g.
Nvidia Geforce GT 420m.
Intel core i5 2.6 Ghz.

Do you have this problem with any other games? What settings are you using on your ppsspp emulator?
Edit: Tested on PPSPP V 0.9.8 & 0.9.9.1 runs flawlessly, try setting the PPSSPP settings to default.
10-30-2014, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 08:42 PM by Wolfgang Krauser.)
(10-30-2014 07:29 PM)SbTheScrub Wrote:  Do you have this problem with any other games? What settings are you using on your ppsspp emulator?
Edit: Tested on PPSPP V 0.9.8 & 0.9.9.1 runs flawlessly, try setting the PPSSPP settings to default.

I found the problem, it is one of the options the emulator, but i dont now waht is exactly, because i put off almost everything (lol), well I'll see step by step option is and then I'll post in case anyone else has the same problem.

well i found the problem.. is the option "simulate block transfer" if you put ON, the intros in Mega Man - Maverick Hunters, you dont see, and only hear the sound.. so... put that option off if you have tha problem... that is all.
11-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Im surprised your maverick hunter works at all. Mine just freezes at the beginning accessing screen. Tried both buffered and non buffered, and also had simulate block transfer turned off.