Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another OpenGL problem. Sorry guys xD
10-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Another OpenGL problem. Sorry guys xD
Welp, the problem is that PPSSPP already worked for me back then. About 3-5 days ago. And when I tried running PPSSPP this morning, I got the OpenGL error.
It's just very frustrating that it already worked flawlessly for many times and then it breaks again. Lol. Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 09:03 AM
RE: Another OpenGL problem. Sorry guys xD
Update your GPU drivers. Also, for error reporting it's helpful to know your platform and hardware specs and the exact error message you got.
10-28-2014, 09:31 AM
(10-28-2014 09:03 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  Update your GPU drivers. Also, for error reporting it's helpful to know your platform and hardware specs and the exact error message you got.

Hmmm... Already updated my GPU. I know my GPU is kinda old but the game already worked. O.o
Here's the error and the specs.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-28-2014, 11:21 AM
I said update your GPU drivers, not your GPU.

Also, try one of the newer development builds that will fall back to DirectX if you drivers are insufficient http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds
10-29-2014, 03:58 PM
(10-28-2014 11:21 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  I said update your GPU drivers, not your GPU.

Also, try one of the newer development builds that will fall back to DirectX if you drivers are insufficient http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

Update his "GPU drivers and not "CPU", right?

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8Ghz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 @1.4Ghz
---------------------------------------------
Nokia 8 - Snapdragon 835
10-29-2014, 05:13 PM
No, he said "Already updated my GPU" whic sounded to me like he either bought a new GPU or he installed some new firmware. I just made it explicit that I wanted him to update the GPU driver that his OS uses and not something else.