Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games for Halloween?
10-23-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Games for Halloween?
(10-22-2014 07:09 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  
(10-20-2014 11:17 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  Resident Evil series is always a good choice in horror genre!
only one?Confused

It's a series, not one i think. lol

My game consoles:
GB
PS3
JXD S7800B
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2014, 07:30 AM
(10-22-2014 09:35 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  
(10-20-2014 11:17 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  Resident Evil series is always a good choice in horror genre!
only one?Confused

There are more than six games in RE series!!

okay,thanks.Blush
I don't know that was series!
forgive me dude.

My favourite is play games with my JXDS7800b!
I like SuperMario!Coz,It's fun!
Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
10-23-2014, 07:32 AM
This is the official page oh my game : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Resident-...6659827196
Take a look at the screenshots , its definitely better looking than PS1 and PSP graphics I guess Big Grin

Sure , iOS , Android and PC are the main platform for this game.
I'll try my best to release it for android , its a free game Big Grin However , I'm not sure about iOS since I never had any iOS device before.

The Signature!
10-23-2014, 07:34 AM
(10-22-2014 10:01 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  
(10-22-2014 09:35 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  
only one?Confused

There are more than six games in RE series!!

There are total 24 Resident Evil games Big Grin
I'm a HuUuUuGe Resident evil fan!

In fact , right now , I'm developing a Resident Evil fan-made game too ,
here's the link to our page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Resident-...?ref=br_tf

Big Grin
Thanks for your supplement, MichaelCool

Lakers fan!I love the Bigshot of Kobe Bryant and Dirk Nowitzki.And curry is also a great player~
10-23-2014, 09:52 AM
@Haseeb, you should make 2 versions of the game:

1-The free one, with advertisings (after all, it’s not a sin to earn something in what you worked and people are enjoing).

2-A Paid one, without advertisings (made for people who liked it and want contribute with you).

I just don’t know if you can do that with a “Resident Evil” game. Maybe you should change the name!

Well, unfortunately, the facebook is not working!! I’ll try to see the page when I get home!!

@JimKevin, don’t need to apologize!! Wink

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
10-23-2014, 10:12 AM
(10-23-2014 07:32 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  This is the official page oh my game : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Resident-...6659827196
Take a look at the screenshots , its definitely better looking than PS1 and PSP graphics I guess Big Grin

Sure , iOS , Android and PC are the main platform for this game.
I'll try my best to release it for android , its a free game Big Grin However , I'm not sure about iOS since I never had any iOS device before.

If you release RE don't you need permission from Capcom?
10-23-2014, 12:23 PM
@heiwasan ,
Yeah , I can't make a paid one otherwise Capcom would immediately block it and who knows what will be the consequences.
A fan-game is allowed , there's a guy who is working on "Resident Evil - Crossfire" and there's a team working on "Resident Evil 2 Remake" . Capcom said if Resident Evil 2 Remake would be good , they will even release it for consoles Big Grin

I just want my game to be better!! Big Grin
The best thing about our game is that , "Adam Crossman" , the face model of official Resident Evil 6 character "Piers Nivans" is interested in our project Big Grin He liked our page and even posted there.
Second , the owner of official ResidentEvilDataBase said "If you show me a demo of your game soon , I will add this fan-game on official ResidentEvilDatabase website" Big Grin Oh god , that's too good to be true!
I just need to work hard on this project , since this is my first game in which I'm actually programming , its a hard task.
So excited to finish this project!
My friend "Arthur Marques Da Silva" is the story writer , costume designer , concept artist.
You can also search "Resident Evil : Salvage Hunting" on facebook if the link doesn't work.

PS : If you have interest in modeling , coding etc and you wanna join the project , you're welcome!

@JimKevin , yeah , Michael Jackson! lol

The Signature!
10-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Sorry pal!! I would love to join it but i don’t know how to do “programming things”.

I could probably help with the storyline, but you have people to do that already!

I said storyline because today I’m working in a Sci Fi book as a main writer!! I have an editor interested in publishing my story, and until the end of November, I gonna have a feedback if its going to work or no!!

Lets hope it works out!!

Ps. I could access de page! I got really interested!! Nice water effect!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
10-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks bro , and wow! You're the main story writer in a Sci-Fi book , cool! Big Grin
I hope that becomes successful!
And thanks for appreciating Smile We're doing our best.

The Signature!
10-24-2014, 02:29 AM
Also looking forward to the android version! lol

My game consoles:
GB
PS3
JXD S7800B
10-24-2014, 04:06 AM
(10-24-2014 02:29 AM)sunflowers Wrote:  Also looking forward to the android version! lol

Glad to hear that!
I'll be updating the page with more screenshots and news , stay tuned.

The Signature!
10-24-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 07:18 AM by JimKevin.)
(10-23-2014 09:52 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  @Haseeb, you should make 2 versions of the game:

1-The free one, with advertisings (after all, it’s not a sin to earn something in what you worked and people are enjoing).

2-A Paid one, without advertisings (made for people who liked it and want contribute with you).

I just don’t know if you can do that with a “Resident Evil” game. Maybe you should change the name!

Well, unfortunately, the facebook is not working!! I’ll try to see the page when I get home!!

@JimKevin, don’t need to apologize!! Wink

Cool

(10-23-2014 12:23 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  @heiwasan ,
Yeah , I can't make a paid one otherwise Capcom would immediately block it and who knows what will be the consequences.
A fan-game is allowed , there's a guy who is working on "Resident Evil - Crossfire" and there's a team working on "Resident Evil 2 Remake" . Capcom said if Resident Evil 2 Remake would be good , they will even release it for consoles Big Grin

I just want my game to be better!! Big Grin
The best thing about our game is that , "Adam Crossman" , the face model of official Resident Evil 6 character "Piers Nivans" is interested in our project Big Grin He liked our page and even posted there.
Second , the owner of official ResidentEvilDataBase said "If you show me a demo of your game soon , I will add this fan-game on official ResidentEvilDatabase website" Big Grin Oh god , that's too good to be true!
I just need to work hard on this project , since this is my first game in which I'm actually programming , its a hard task.
So excited to finish this project!
My friend "Arthur Marques Da Silva" is the story writer , costume designer , concept artist.
You can also search "Resident Evil : Salvage Hunting" on facebook if the link doesn't work.

PS : If you have interest in modeling , coding etc and you wanna join the project , you're welcome!

@JimKevin , yeah , Michael Jackson! lol

show me your move!!CoolCool

10-24-2014, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2014 08:03 AM by Haseeb.)
@JimKevin , its in my profile picture Cool

The Signature!
10-25-2014, 08:32 AM
(10-24-2014 08:02 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  @JimKevin , its in my profile picture Cool
Awesome,LOL

10-25-2014, 10:16 AM
(10-25-2014 08:32 AM)JimKevin Wrote:  
(10-24-2014 08:02 AM)Haseeb Wrote:  @JimKevin , its in my profile picture Cool
Awesome,LOL

Big Grin JimKevin , it seems like your profile picture is not working because you're uploading it from your computer , use links Big Grin I've experienced this kind of problem.

The Signature!